Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2024) - Liam McNeeley to UConn

10 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Passmore is committing to Ku tomorrow, that’s what I have been getting the gist of recently 

Yup, and Self just walking in and treating Musselman like little brother on this one was simply awesome..

1 hour ago, go iu bb said:

If Trilly Donovan is right about the Boogie commitment on the 16th (and if the IU fans are interpreting his posts correctly), it could be a huge couple of days for IU. Or a very disappointing couple of days. Either way, less than a week until we know.

Gonna be good.

And epic.

1 minute ago, Josh said:

I just spent 25 minutes trying to figure out doordash.  You think I know how to tweet Trilly?

Just wait till they deliver the wrong order. Pretty soon your kids will have to teach you how to stream TV. Like I have to do with my mom every other weekend it seems.