Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB Players in the Portal/Draft Exploratory Status

40 minutes ago, iu eyedoc said:

Desert, Horrorlando, NC 4th cousin university, or private education on arguably most beautiful campus in the US.

Tough call

UCF is a pretty nice place. Really improving its academic standing -- over 50,000 undergrads and a modern 'city of students' on the edge of Orlando, Fla. Especially when you consider that you're in Florida from September through May, and not in the summer.

1 minute ago, JSHoosier said:

Watch him go to Purdue and drop 30 on us.

I love rob even though he really struggled here. But if he goes to Purdue I will have no love for him and will only remember him for being a below average point guard. 

So I am really hoping he does not go to Purdue even if he stinks it up there

1 hour ago, IUc2016 said:

Good chance he ends up in the big ten which will suck. 

Kind of interesting that Holtmann is making a habit of going after our sloppy seconds. 

Ohio State wouldn’t be a bad fit for him. They have a good freshman class coming in. They could use some seniors. A random group of schools for sure. 

I think Trayce has the toughest decision on whether to stay or go that I’ve seen an IU player have to make. Some have him as a mid second while others have him going undrafted. While the anticipation would suck, I think he should at least declare and see where the process takes him. If he does do that, I wonder what that does to Race since it appears if one leaves so would the other. Trayce technically could wait until June 1 to make his decision if he declares. While I don’t think he’d wait that long, (IMO if he declares he’d probably make his decision as fast as he could-maybe a couple weeks) I don’t think the staff would wait for Race that long. 

2 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

There are very very few players who could transfer from IU to Purdue and get a real appreciative round of applause when showing up in Assembly Hall in the opposition uniform.

Rob Phinisee is one of those very few players.

Son, are you on the drugs?

Wait...maybe I see what you're doing.  You're encouraging Phinisee to join Purdoo in attempt to weaken their team.  Ok, I'm in too.

Yes Rob, I'll cheer for you there too!

12 minutes ago, Josh said:

Son, are you on the drugs?

Wait...maybe I see what you're doing.  You're encouraging Phinisee to join Purdoo in attempt to weaken their team.  Ok, I'm in too.

Yes Rob, I'll cheer for you there too!

There are very very few players who could transfer from IU to Purdue and get a real appreciative round of applause when showing up in Assembly Hall in the opposition uniform.

Umm no. Great kid who I wish was still with iu. Great attitude and i liked him as a player. Really wanted the best for him. If he goes to purdue however just by principal his @$$ is booed when coming to Indiana. Absolutely no way we can support our guys transferring to that dump and getting supported from our fans. If he does go there though it explains alot about our struggles against purdue lately. Our kids our supposed to hate purdue and win. Not be like hey that might be a nice school to play for lol.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

Umm no. Great kid who I wish was still with iu. Great attitude and i liked him as a player. Really wanted the best for him. If he goes to purdue however just by principal his @$$ is booed when coming to Indiana. Absolutely no way we can support our guys transferring to that dump and getting supported from our fans. If he does go there though it explains alot about our struggles against purdue lately. Our kids our supposed to hate purdue and win. Not be like hey that might be a nice school to play for lol.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Personally, I would LOVE it if Durr transferred to Purdue.  

4 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

I actually think he should transfer to Ball State.  He would probably be one of their leading scorers and would have a great last year.  To me, if he transfers to Turdue, he would be in the same role as IU.  If I were him, I would want to be one of the best players on a team, instead of a role player 

I actually think he should transfer to Ball State.  He would probably be one of their leading scorers and would have a great last year.  To me, if he transfers to Turdue, he would be in the same role as IU.  If I were him, I would want to be one of the best players on a team, instead of a role player 
I agree with this but he needs to announce a "Top 2" with Ball State and Purdue, have an announcement day on ESPN, and then choose Ball State over PU. Would be awesome....

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using BtownBanners mobile app

I agree with this but he needs to announce a "Top 2" with Ball State and Purdue, have an announcement day on ESPN, and then choose Ball State over PU. Would be awesome....

I think ball state would be a good place for lander to go and learn from lewis

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, mbredenk101 said:

That would be awesome!!!!  So hilarious!!!! If I were a player like him, I would consider playing for Micheal Lewis, especially the type of player he is!