Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

15 minutes ago, schoosier said:

Yes, wasn't he the recruit who decided to smoke weed at school and later rob someone?

Was caught smoking weed out back and I think they accused him of dealing near a school. Not sure dealing was confirmed. He later robbed someone and got charged for it all, ultimately getting sentenced to 15 years.

I remember watching him his Junior year, playing in the barnstorming tour with Gordon, Crawford, Holman, Ellis, Thomas and McGee. I was looking forward to him wearing the candy stripes, but am very glad his transgressions occurred before getting to Bloomington

Here's the rub:

• Cole Swider's from the east coast. His dream school is Duke.
  • Keion Brooks is from Indiana. His dream school is Indiana.

If Crean was connecting with kids, parents and coaches in-state, he would have done the same thing.

Archie's got this. Inside out, baby. Inside out.

3 minutes ago, goonaha said:

"Rivals' reaction" actually made us a favorite for once! That's refreshing.

As cool as it is, I don't think they're that plugged in lol. Probably just guessing as much as we are

1 minute ago, VO5 said:

As cool as it is, I don't think they're that plugged in lol. Probably just guessing as much as we are

Oh they definitely are just making educated guesses. It was more in jest because it seems like any article where a recruit talks about Indiana, we still don't get mentioned as one of the leaders at the end.

I think that MSU is the favorite but we are close behind and only gaining on them.

I agree with that perception. Living up here around Fort Wayne the feeling is he is going to end up at IU. It's just funny with Rivals. I think that is the first time in five years they guestimated we get a kid.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

MSU just got a commitment from one of his AAU teammates. They are circling him!

Bingham raises ceiling of Michigan State's '18 class