Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

That would be incredible if he commits today, causing TJD to commit before the weekend is over to lock up his spot for 2019.

I know it's the definition of counting your chickens before they hatch, but I really want these two in-state guys to make up for the players we lost out on the past few years.

7 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

He likes us. He really likes us!

Just like Sally Field?       But seriously folks, it does seem like a more sincere tweet following a visit than the normal vanilla tweets that typically get posted after a recruit's visit.  Adding the last sentence was a very nice touch.   

That's actually Dad's twitter account. So we have to analyze social media of middle aged men and teenagers lol.

OK, so Dad's tweet was more sincere.........!

sallyfield-meme-generator-you-like-me-you-really-like-me-1c90be.jpg

Edited by Class of '66 Old Fart
Added Disclaimer

2 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Hopefully Archie offered him and dad Tix to OSU game. 

Probably violates some obscure paragraph on page 3,865 of the NCAA's regulation manual and we'll get the death penalty.  Meanwhile UNC and L'ville will go merrily on their way.

1 hour ago, nixie said:

Perfect timing for this visit, IMO. Students back (and everything that goes on during first week back) , excitement building from the student body for the OSU game, newly finished floor...   Go ahead and commit already, Keion!  

Wonder which side suggested the timing of this visit. Further kudos to Archie and staff if it was planning on their part.