Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 10/6/2026 at 4:17 PM, Pagoda said:

Jax St.

ReadSports News

 

As the kids say, we’re never beating the allegations.  lol

I initially thought you were kidding that we replaced UMASS with Jacksonville State.

Jax State, Kennesaw State and Indiana State.  It is what it is but I’ll bet we have scheduled the easiest/softest/crappiest OOC in the Big Ten.

Posted
28 minutes ago, DChoosier said:

I initially thought you were kidding that we replaced UMASS with Jacksonville State.

Jax State, Kennesaw State and Indiana State.  It is what it is but I’ll bet we have scheduled the easiest/softest/crappiest OOC in the Big Ten.

We are gonna have a new QB with essentially a new o-line.  I’m ok with it 

Posted
11 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

We are gonna have a new QB with essentially a new o-line.  I’m ok with it 

Ajani will be the only holdover?  All others are out of eligibility or they can return with 5 rule?  Obviously Carter isn't returning.  I was curious about the others.

Posted
22 minutes ago, skhoosier2 said:

Ajani will be the only holdover?  All others are out of eligibility or they can return with 5 rule?  Obviously Carter isn't returning.  I was curious about the others.

Carter, Evans, Lynch, and Brunner are all out of eligibility under the new rule. 

We have promising young guys on the line including Simpson, Marek, and Leibfried, but Bostad will still be looking hard at the portal. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...