Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

3 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Just think we get another year of this trying to conquer the hump. Can't wait!!

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

Nah, if we lose out a change will be made!

5 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Just think we get another year of this trying to conquer the hump. Can't wait!!

I think he’ll be back.  I really hope not, but I think he will.   The only thing us fans can do is boycott the rest of this season and next

I think he’ll be back.  I really hope not, but I think he will.   The only thing us fans can do is boycott the rest of this season and next

Yes he will be. You think it is bad now you aint seen nothing yet.

28 minutes ago, BleedCubbieBlue said:

Is it sad that I am so cynical that I think he is just saying this stuff to show Dolson how he is taking personal responsibility and showing self awareness? Also, you said you won’t blame your players after you have blamed your players. WTF? It sounds like he is trying to placate people so he can come back next year.

Sounds to me like Buckner got to him and told him to change his tune.

2 minutes ago, BlueDevil said:

Typically you want your team playing its best ball in the last month of the season….

Mike Woodson is 14-19 after Feb 1 in his 3 years (including postseason)

One more year! One more year! One more year!

Just sad...Feels like we all have to root against this team for change to happen. I hate it. I can't see them bringing him back if they lose out or maybe only win one more game. 

Even a week ago I thought maybe, just maybe Woodson could field a good team next year. I just don't have any faith that can happen anymore. Will be stunning if Liam doesn't go elsewhere. Malik to the portal. Anything could happen. 

Going to be real interesting one day to hear all the behind the scenes stuff. I think the day was October 15th. Liam commits to IU. Had a legit chance with Boogie and Queen. Felt like this team had a lot of potential. How to lose all momentum in 4 months. 

10 minutes ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

Just sad...Feels like we all have to root against this team for change to happen. I hate it. I can't see them bringing him back if they lose out or maybe only win one more game. 

Even a week ago I thought maybe, just maybe Woodson could field a good team next year. I just don't have any faith that can happen anymore. Will be stunning if Liam doesn't go elsewhere. Malik to the portal. Anything could happen. 

Going to be real interesting one day to hear all the behind the scenes stuff. I think the day was October 15th. Liam commits to IU. Had a legit chance with Boogie and Queen. Felt like this team had a lot of potential. How to lose all momentum in 4 months. 

How to lose momentum in 4 months: my time as IU coach by Mike Woodson

"I live anything written by Mike Woodson"- Mike Woodson

"I almost stayed awake through it"- Armond Hill

I get so frustrated watching a lot of these other teams play a wide open offense and shoot the the 3.  I see our team playing passive and with no confidence to shoot the ball. It appears they are told not to shoot the 3 and will pass wide open looks. These other teams catch and shoot without hesitation.