Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

14 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Tyme is an a$$hole but he leaked Wolf long before he went into the portal. As far as out involvement, Looks like not much, but maybe.

Tyme’s Twitter demeanor and likely connection to our staff or team kinda makes me hate the staff/team. It’s the same “true fan” crap over and over. Fanbase is delusional. Excuses for everything. It’s exactly the sentiment of this staff. Excuse making, fan blaming, underachievers. Now it’s the “watch us spend a lot of money and build a winner, then what do you have to say?”

And to that, I say shut up and win. Run an offense that looks halfway as pretty as UConn. And check back in when you crack the top 15 in the country.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Yep, sums it up pretty well. Plus...

As men... as coaches... putting all blame on the roster and talent... have some pride. You're the head basketball coach at IU (as he loves to remind everyone.. and yes Woody has said we need to upgrade our talent multiple times).

Fostering this culture of no accountability and basically "gaslighting" the fan base (program's biggest asset btw)... is more offensive to me than all the losing we did last year. This thing going on with IU burners is weird... the obsession with being right or wrong is odd. 

As you said... shut up and win. 

15 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

IMG_3870.png

IMG_3871.png

I guess Liam doesn't count to Tyme since he isn't a transfer, just a decommitment.

The two blowout losses in the first weekend of the NCAA with TJD on the team, one of those with JHS also don't count somehow.

Tyme's posting style and arrogance are the biggest giveaway he's either on staff, or directly related or friends with someone on staff.

He doesnt want to see IU win because he's a fan, just wants to see IU win so he can spike the football and he's financially vested in us doing well.

5 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

Why do people dog him then bring his stuff back to the board after he’s been booted or left or whatever happened? Seems odd

My feelings exactly, stop platforming this idiot with his 500 followers. Hes a nobody. Let him shout into the ether all he wants. My wife has 5 times the followers and all she tweets is cat memes. 

I am getting to the point where I don’t really even care who we land. Woody can talk about talent all he wants, it simply doesn’t matter. We saw the ceiling with a NPOY candidate and all time Hoosier. It’s also not like the structural issues didn’t exist then too. Yea we beat Purdue. That team also got blasted by Kansas and Arizona. Woody is just a feature of the rot in our program, not a bug. 

9 hours ago, RaceToTheTop said:

IMG_3870.png

IMG_3871.png

At least Bruce made the tournament!  Any team can have an off night in a win advance/lose go home situation.  Turdue is a prime example of that the last 4 years!

8 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

Why do people dog him then bring his stuff back to the board after he’s been booted or left or whatever happened? Seems odd

Agree.  All it's doing is giving him more exposure and he's probably picked up additional X followers as a result.  

9 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

The burners and “staff” fighting the same fanbase that allows them to be relevant is one of the most backassward things I’ve seen.

Happens more than people realize.  There was a very entertaining article some years back busting the 76ers GM for having a burner and arguing with fans on Twitter. He'd literally defend himself against people making fun of his suits. Politicians as high as US Senator have,  more or less, been busted for having burners.  

They're just people--often not very smart--and some are terminally online. I agree it's not a good look, but us folks who are also online a lot are the only ones who really notice.  

Just win, baby! (The only thing that really matters)