Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

21 minutes ago, Trish said:

The Tank Train rolls on. If everyone wants change, the team has to lose. That’s the bottom line. 

We have to lose out. 

Just to **** up the next hire?

22 minutes ago, Trish said:

The Tank Train rolls on. If everyone wants change, the team has to lose. That’s the bottom line. 

We have to lose out. 

Doesn't appear to be a problem... we got this...

To paraphrase Bob Knight:

“It didn’t look good, in fact, my assistants had just about given up, and so had I. Then I looked down to our bench, and I saw Mike Woodson standing there. I knew then that we had NO chance.”

30 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

We are young. Just getting to know each other

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

New team. /nod

Entitled fans expecting a team this new to play like a cohesive unit this early in the season are unreasonable. 

Agree... and yes, Dolson and Buckner should be ashamed... I know I am... embarrassed beyond words at what this has devolved into.
Quinn probably liked the fight

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, cbp4iu said:

Again he says the problem is the players and not the scheme. They made 50.9% of their fga while holding the other team to 35.4%. Still lost.

They fouled too much. Missed too many FT. Turned it over too much. Didn't generate many turnovers. Lots of problems with the team and since they've been ongoing, it's starting look like a scheme problem.

1 hour ago, maharkn said:

Gotta get real assistant coaches for this to work. These are supposed to be recruiters and they can't even do that. If woodson stays he has to clean house on the coaching staff

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Guessing the applicant pool for quality assistants is practically zero for next year. Not sure who would want to uproot their family for a year when Woodson inevitably “retires” or is fired after next year and finds themselves out of a job. Either way, the whole thing is going to be blown up after this season or next, not sure why you wait?

24 minutes ago, AZ Hoosier said:

The $4.3M question: Does Woodson have the stones to show up tomorrow for the weekly radio show?

I vomited in my mouth when I thought about the fact that he makes $4.3M a year. Let me summarize tomorrow’s show for you. Hump, X is hurt, new guys, hump, hump, Reneau, gotta play better, hump, X is hurt. Mike Woodson thinks Mike Woodson is the greatest Mike Woodson ever.

Don't F*** on Dolson Yet!  He has one chance to hire a BB coach to fix this mess!  I think the admin did a good job on the FB coach hire. Let's let Dolson get his own BB hire in place and see where we go?!

1 minute ago, Ryno6284 said:

Don't F*** on Dolson Yet!  He has one chance to hire a BB coach to fix this mess!  I think the admin did a good job on the FB coach hire. Let's let Dolson get his own BB hire in place and see where we go?!

Woodson IS his own BB hire.