Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

Coach Curt Cignetti to INDIANA

12 minutes ago, Trish said:

Great hire. Woodson loves his older head coaches that’s for sure. 

Im excited, we need to announce a new practice facility now and then we’ll be cooking. 

I'm pretty sure Woodson didn't have much to do with this hire.

21 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

Just had to go and ruin this for us.

He will never leave IU...
He will end up coaching every sport from College basketball all the way down to water polo

11 minutes ago, hper50 said:

What am I supposed to do with all the time I was wasting at work this week?

Well, if you're like me and also a fan of the Bears, it's on to the next coaching search. Being an IU basketball and football fan, and also a Bears fan, I'm more of a coaching search fan these days than a sports fan. I get pumped every time there's a sliver of hope with a new coach coming. Pathetic I know.

Dolson: "I am very excited to welcome Curt Cignetti as the head football coach at Indiana University. We had a very talented and deep pool of candidates, and Curt stood out thanks to an incredible track record of success over more than four decades in college football. As a head coach he's succeeded everywhere he's been, and as an assistant he has been a part of championship cultures while working alongside some of the game's best coaches. I appreciate the tremendous support throughout this process of Chair Quinn Buckner and the IU Board of Trustees and President Pam Whitten, all of whom were critical in making this day a reality."

CCC: "I am excited to lead this program forward and change the culture, mindset, and expectation level of Hoosier football. I want to thank Director of Athletics Scott Dolson and President Pam Whitten, and I look forward to working with both in building something special at IU. Both share my vision and belief that big things are ahead for the IU program."

Same team. I also recall how incredibly hot it was. 
Remarkably. Then being charged $5 for tap water that my wife spent all of half time and 3rd quarter waiting in line for. If IUFB gets to those levels consistently they have some logistics work to do.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk