jefftheref Posted September 3 Posted September 3 2 hours ago, Pagoda said: The needle mover. Garbage in, garbage out! Hollywood Mike Miranda 1 Quote
Home Jersey Posted September 4 Posted September 4 13 hours ago, ebridges24 said: iis anything happening with Sam? Also curious about this, haven't seen any reporting though. If I had to venture a guess, I'd say he's done unfortunately Quote
ronzo4IU Posted September 4 Posted September 4 49 minutes ago, Home Jersey said: Also curious about this, haven't seen any reporting though. If I had to venture a guess, I'd say he's done unfortunately What is this about, I guess I missed something? Quote
ronzo4IU Posted September 4 Posted September 4 I went back and read and I thought Sam's 5th year was a done deal? Now it sounds like he might lose eligibility...that's nuts. Everything changes back and forth so much with all these rulings etc... so confusing. Quote
AZ Hoosier Posted September 4 Posted September 4 32 minutes ago, ronzo4IU said: I went back and read and I thought Sam's 5th year was a done deal? Now it sounds like he might lose eligibility...that's nuts. Everything changes back and forth so much with all these rulings etc... so confusing. I guarantee if it was Wade and LSU, he'd be suiting up. TBH, college athletics is so far out of control. NIL is obscene. The eligibility issue is in a constant state of flex. The NCAA is at best a paper tiger. The courts are eating its lunch. The players are pawns in this power struggle, and we fans are largely inconsequential. Quote
ronzo4IU Posted September 4 Posted September 4 1 hour ago, AZ Hoosier said: I guarantee if it was Wade and LSU, he'd be suiting up. TBH, college athletics is so far out of control. NIL is obscene. The eligibility issue is in a constant state of flex. The NCAA is at best a paper tiger. The courts are eating its lunch. The players are pawns in this power struggle, and we fans are largely inconsequential. Yeah,i concur., pretty disheartning the way this is all unfolding. Constant indecision and favoritism with rosters in flux right up until close to the season start is just downright stupid and unethical. Quote
str8baller Posted September 4 Posted September 4 9 hours ago, AZ Hoosier said: The NCAA is at best a paper tiger. The courts are eating its lunch. The players are pawns in this power struggle The players are bringing the suits and causing the chaos, not that I am not sympathetic with them. But quite literally in Sam’s case the NCAA is currently winning, which is why he’s ineligible as of today. Quote
American HoosierX Posted September 10 Posted September 10 Just now, LamarCheeks said: Never been a big Andy Katz fan. Still, I'd rather start at No. 10 and work our way up then start at No. 2 or 3 and work our way down ... This is not a power ranking, it's a best BT teams since 2000 ranking. Jeff Flabjohns 1 Quote
Popular Post Hovadipo Posted September 14 Popular Post Posted September 14 1 minute ago, Hovadipo said: Daley and Wyatt have a hearing in Monroe Co. for their i junction this morning. And Sam Alexis has joined. Pagoda, LIHoosier, ebridges24 and 11 others 13 1 Quote
HoosierHoopster Posted September 14 Posted September 14 2 hours ago, Hovadipo said: And Sam Alexis has joined. Fingers crossed Quote
Demo Posted September 14 Posted September 14 9 hours ago, Hovadipo said: And Sam Alexis has joined. Ok HoosierHoopster, Home Jersey and WayneFleekHoosier 3 Quote
Popular Post spe317 Posted September 15 Popular Post Posted September 15 2 hours ago, Demo said: Ok Crazy to think we’re all making what Sam is making. That’s what my paycheck says: “somewhere under a million” iu eyedoc, ebridges24, pumpfake and 7 others 1 9 Quote
str8baller Posted September 15 Posted September 15 On 9/14/2026 at 6:46 PM, Demo said: Ok I don’t even want to know what we paid Bailey. Alexis was twice the player Bailey was but couldn’t crack the starting lineup until halfway through the season so I assume Bailey was making more. Sheesh. WayneFleekHoosier and Home Jersey 2 Quote
RaceToTheTop Posted September 16 Posted September 16 On 9/14/2026 at 8:40 PM, spe317 said: That’s what my paycheck says: “somewhere under a million” Yeah, but with taxes taken out, it's "somewhere under somewhere under a million." Quote
RaceToTheTop Posted September 17 Posted September 17 Just MHO, I am more confident now that Alexis will be available this season for IU than I was when the Tennessee court first granted his injunction. If at the county level a court could rule TKR eligible, it would seem the same would apply to Sam Alexis. ebridges24, hoosierfan6157 and ronzo4IU 3 Quote
ebridges24 Posted September 17 Posted September 17 1 hour ago, RaceToTheTop said: Just MHO, I am more confident now that Alexis will be available this season for IU than I was when the Tennessee court first granted his injunction. If at the county level a court could rule TKR eligible, it would seem the same would apply to Sam Alexis. Sure hoping you're right Quote
HoosierHoopster Posted September 18 Posted September 18 17 hours ago, RaceToTheTop said: Just MHO, I am more confident now that Alexis will be available this season for IU than I was when the Tennessee court first granted his injunction. If at the county level a court could rule TKR eligible, it would seem the same would apply to Sam Alexis. GetBasketball Shoes Hope so. Different judges / different courts though often rule differently. The lovely nature of our judicial system…. This largely unregulated, ad hoc portal and NIL world is a mess. It needs to be uniformly regulated. J34, 68Hoosier, pumpfake and 1 other 4 Quote
realTomCrean Posted September 20 Posted September 20 Indiana has to adopt this for Don Fischer. Would be a hit Pagoda and Demo 2 Quote
spe317 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 1 hour ago, realTomCrean said: Indiana has to adopt this for Don Fischer. Would be a hit I’m pretty these are a hit because the Alabama fans still don’t understand how radios work. Some of them may call it a magic box with a small man inside. Stuhoo and realTomCrean 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.