Jump to content

ronzo4IU

Senior Member
  • Posts

    771
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ronzo4IU

  1. Oh, and Schott caught one pass in the NT game opener. So that's two passes.
  2. I just wonder if we will ever throw a pass to a TE this year.
  3. Joe Hjelle had a pretty nice game last night. Nice to see.
  4. Do we know Turbo’s ETA? Looks like we are down to Beebe/Cuono for a while.
  5. Northwestern looks legit..underrated, but prob not for long.
  6. What does the NCAA get out of waging this battle is what I don't get?
  7. Exactly....end of story..they suck.
  8. Hoovers Hustling Hoosiers - 38 Northwesterners - 16
  9. Also, Osteria Ragu is often missed because of being tucked in the back alley, but its worth a try for some darn good pizza/beer.
  10. Yes and Wyatt, Daley just icing on the cake..
  11. Hopefully not, but I have a hard time believing that Cig and Co. left the Defensive line talent up to a chance ruling by a judge. We should be in good hands even if they are not eligible one would have to think. Coaching staff could not possibly be that short sighted.
  12. I will be dousing myself and son with water. A moist IU Football tee shirt is the ticket....and stay hydrated. I just hope there is a breeze.
  13. Yeah,i concur., pretty disheartning the way this is all unfolding. Constant indecision and favoritism with rosters in flux right up until close to the season start is just downright stupid and unethical.
  14. I went back and read and I thought Sam's 5th year was a done deal? Now it sounds like he might lose eligibility...that's nuts. Everything changes back and forth so much with all these rulings etc... so confusing.
  15. What is this about, I guess I missed something?
  16. For some reason I thought she was out of eligibility, but dang that hurts..
  17. So you're telling us we have to win our home games? lol,, Even with the luck of the draw and the BTT we better be bringing our A game. Lots of good rosters so the top tier coaches will really shine this year imo.
×
×
  • Create New...