Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Northern Illinois - 11/12/21 @ 7:00 on BTN+

Happy with a lot of things and not really upset about much at all. Parker and Miller need to get going. Stewart had some really good looks but they just didn't drop. Both played well defensively imo.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Nice bounce back game effort wise!  CMW definitely got their attention and there was no let up tonight!  We shot decent, not great, but decent from 3 and shot a nice 77% from the line.  Glad to see Durr, Lander and Leal play and they were all productive!  Nice overall game for the team!

2 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

Note worthy that the 8 threes came from 8 different guys.

And Leal & Lander outscored Rob, Geronimo, & Kopp with a whole lot more minutes. Leal got 7 pts in 5 minutes

1 minute ago, DWB said:

And Leal & Lander outscored Rob, Geronimo, & Kopp with a whole lot more minutes. Leal got 7 pts in 5 minutes

Yeah, but they certainly had some shaky moments as well.  Lander came in and turned it over immediately and got beat on defense.  Leal got beat twice defensively.  That's what keeping them on the bench. 

Race had a double-double !! Quietest DD I've ever seen. Even TJD didn't get a DD. :farting_smiley:

Too many TO's. 15. Woody said he wasn't too upset with it, but hopefully he'll bring it up in the locker room.

40 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Archie guys ending the game. Leal, Lander, Trey, Jordan, Logan. Could be the future 

They started to look good as they got more comfortable. Landers Galloway and Leal had played together in HS for Indiana Elite? Those 3 guys, even last season, seemed to make each other more comfortable on the floor. 

12 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

Yeah, but they certainly had some shaky moments as well.  Lander came in and turned it over immediately and got beat on defense.  Leal got beat twice defensively.  That's what keeping them on the bench. 

I couldn’t agree more. Both came in and looked suspect on defense. I think both can be contributors but how long is the bench. Just glad their young 

9 minutes ago, DWB said:

Race had a double-double !! Quietest DD I've ever seen. Even TJD didn't get a DD. :farting_smiley:

Too many TO's. 15. Woody said he wasn't too upset with it, but hopefully he'll bring it up in the locker room.

I’m sure he will.  He got their attention for staying focused!

10 minutes ago, DWB said:

He said after last game anything over 12 he has to punish the guys 

Felt the team was going to rebound tonight. A few things: 

1) Enjoy Trayce folks. I don't think I've said that about an IU player since Zeller/Oladipo. 

2) Hope Miller and Stewart get going. Their track record tells you that they will. Just really like the minutes Rob and Tamar are giving you off the bench. 

3) Happy Lander and Leal took advantage of their minutes. If they are your 11/12 players, that's pretty good. 

4) We are so lucky to have a play by play guy like Don Fischer. I'm a STL Cardinals and Dallas Cowboys fan. Their longtime announcers (Shannon and Sham) have gotten old. Not Fish. 

5) Trayce is easily your best player. Xavier and Race may be All-B1G good. Hope they get a consistent 4th/5th best player. 

Big one Wednesday night. First test of the season. Need a loud Assembly Hall!!