Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Northern Illinois - 11/12/21 @ 7:00 on BTN+

22 hours ago, IU - Kaulie said:

As far as the rest of the rotation goes I know have been a large Trey supporter on here and I don’t really think their are any questions after this game.  This kid gets it.  His shot has improved greatly (it’s obvious he has put in the time working on it) and besides what else he brings he really understands spacing and the ball just seems to move better with him on the floor.  We just look a lot more sharper as a team with more energy when he is in the game and it’s really noticeable live.  He should be getting major minutes and first off the bench along with Rob P.

This is what Galloway brought to the team last year, as well. There was a stark difference in the energy level when he was in the game versus when he wasn't. The same was true of Leal and Geronimo also but not to nearly the same extent as Galloway. If he hits shots he'll get lots of PT. Son of a coach that really understands the game and has a great motor. He's one of my favorite players on this team.