Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

Celtics are on the road Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday this week. I can’t imagine he makes the road trip if it’s already in the works.

edit: NEXT week, they’re home tonight and Sunday.

Just now, chumbo07 said:

So for current roster players, when do you think they would have to get some insight on what’s happening so that there isn’t a mass exodus of players due to coaching uncertainty. 

Dolson took care of that when he met with them after the firing.  There’s a chance it drags out and hurts recruiting for this year but I’d anyone going to say it’s not worth it??

1 minute ago, lillurk said:

Celtics are on the road Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday this week. I can’t imagine he makes the road trip if it’s already in the works.

Just now, IUwins0708 said:

I’m expecting him to be for at minimum the next two games.

That seems like a good read of things

2 minutes ago, lillurk said:

And he could coach the next week. I and I’m not sure IU seven knows when it will be finished

12 minutes ago, LookatthestonesonDolson said:

Mirrors exist.  He hasn’t won.  

If looking in the mirror matters, sure. But if Stevens doesn't come, he was right and he wins. If he doesn't, he gave himself an out with his wording and he's got tons of IU fans giving him clicks and attention, which is also a win. 

Just now, NashvilleHoosier said:

If looking in the mirror matters, sure. But if Stevens doesn't come, he was right and he wins. If he doesn't, he gave himself an out with his wording and he's got tons of IU fans giving him clicks and attention, which is also a win. 

Just havin fun, not trying to debunk.  I HATE goodman. 

9 minutes ago, cthomas said:

And if he is not, that's a pretty good indication of what is next.

I would think they’d definitely announce something first vs.him just suddenly not coaching.

First day on the internet? When trying to spot fake accounts, websites, emails, etc extra characters like that should always send up flags and set off alarms. In this case I was told by multiple people that it is actually a legit backup account so I'll believe those people. But to act like it was silly to question its authenticity is silly or naïve. 
I saw about 15 posts about a letter and this one did not have said letter. Despite people being told repeatedly it was legit, they questioned it. Figured this would clear it up. Apologies if that offended you

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Bowhunter said:

Wonder why Osu guy put that tweet out that it was a done deal and nothing has followed

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

That guy also put out a tweet of a calendar with April 1, 2, 3 circled.  Which could be April Fools or saying we still have 2 weeks of this to go.