Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

5 minutes ago, Capt. Crimson said:

What in the **** Is going ON!!!!!! lol

Dolson is in completely over his head at this point. I think after both the Matta news and this news we can conclude that he doesn’t have some master plan of getting a guy still coaching. I don’t think he has any plan at all beyond grasping at straws.  

Just now, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Dolson is in completely over his head at this point. I think after both the Matta news and this news we can conclude that he doesn’t have some master plan of getting a guy still coaching. I don’t think he has any plan at all beyond grasping at straws.  

its goodman, he doesn't know **** about IU

1 hour ago, GreatMcCracken’sGhost said:

Correct. It ebbs and flows and styles come and go. Speed itself is not a "style." It's what you do while you have the ball that defines a style. In the current NBA, what they do with the ball is move, pass, and look for an open jumper, hopefully a 3, and yes it tends to be fast. But it's not "fastest team wins."

To say offense were slower back in the day is so inaccurate.  Just watch the 87 final four game aganst UNLV and the pace in the game was so much better than we see today. Even after makes both teams didn't just walk the ball up the court but would throw the ball up quickly

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

I hope these guys are getting fed bad info. 

Just now, iubb said:

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Or is he purposely letting people know he went after someone that he knew would say no?

Just now, iubb said:

But he probably does have some connections to some other schools.  I hate him.  Think he is a wretched ****** of the highest order.  But I am concerned.