Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

He's hanging out with crimes the recruit from Kansas again. Second picture I've seen Langford with him. I hope we're all not being fooled0f5b379d9e1a1cd5570bc16cf5405605.jpg

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, tortex28 said:

He's hanging out with crimes the recruit from Kansas again. Second picture I've seen Langford with him. I hope we're all not being fooled0f5b379d9e1a1cd5570bc16cf5405605.jpg

They usually line team pictures up like that by size. That picture means nothing. 

You would think Archie would have a good idea of what is going on and have a back up plan for either but I’m not seeing one so that tells me he is pretty confident.

Right. Come to think of it. Romeo prolly knows more about Juwan’s plans more than anybody outside of archie and staff

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

10 minutes ago, dallas44~ said:

Right. Come to think of it. Romeo prolly knows more about Juwan’s plans more than anybody outside of archie and staff

I just said this EXACT thing on twitter lol. 

Archie has a plan for every scenario. Porter is still a slight possibility as well. Once the Romeo situation is over we will find out fairly quickly about what we're going to look like next season. I'd say at the latest by mid June. Trust me there will be more transfers around the country & maybe even us.

Archie has a plan for every scenario. Porter is still a slight possibility as well. Once the Romeo situation is over we will find out fairly quickly about what we're going to look like next season. I'd say at the latest by mid June. Trust me there will be more transfers around the country & maybe even us.

Still hearing good vibes on romeo front? Been a crazy week Yogi

7 hours ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

If indeed we do land Romeo, somebody's not going to see the playing time they were expecting and I could envision losing a player as a result.  

32 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

If indeed we do land Romeo, somebody's not going to see the playing time they were expecting and I could envision losing a player as a result.  

Meh. Romeo doesn't get PT automatically if/when he comes to IU; it will be because he's great and helps the team. If that hurts the ego of another player, they need to toughen up. Then again, we could go with the CTC playing time logic, which I have yet to figure out.  I'll leave that one alone...ha!

8 hours ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

Porter?

10 hours ago, tortex28 said:

In addition to the other comments, perhaps 'master recruiter' Garland is no longer friends with Romeo because he isn't going to VU.