Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Guys the Purdue boards are freaking hilarious. Apparently Romeo is a head case and Tim is Lavar Ball . Also if Romeo were to commit to PU today, they would not want him to come there.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Lies.

That narrative is merely herpes deflection.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

36 minutes ago, Blackmon_for_3 said:

Romeo is going to Purdue but it will be in an IU uniform and they won’t like the experience. 

Romeo will be incredibly irritating to the Boiler faithful.

Kind of like a transmitted skin condition. He’ll just....sneak up on ya if no one tells you about him, ya know?

1 hour ago, Me So Hornsby said:

Guys the Purdue boards are freaking hilarious. Apparently Romeo is a head case and Tim is Lavar Ball emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png. Also if Romeo were to commit to PU today, they would not want him to come there.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Whistling whilst  passing the graveyard........

McHoop

Edited by McHoop

19 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

It’s like when they said Greg Hill was as good as Eric Gordon or Travis Carroll was better than Cody Zeller. Insanity.

They absolutely were just as good.....just at something besides basketball. 

1 hour ago, Fkfootball1 said:

I was never worried about KU. Vandy has and still scares me. Garland is a snake.

I perused a Vandy board,  and despite the latest crystal ball changes, and Jerry Meyers done deal to IU comment, their fans still seem adamant that Garland is going to reel Romeo in to Nashville.  Right or wrong they are going down with the ship.

2 minutes ago, IUrocker said:

Love thinking of a starting lineup that would consist of: Phinisee, Romeo, Hunter, Smith, and Juwan....my deepest apologies rest of the Big10, but time to start getting used to it. 

It is fun to think about....but if the opening game line-up has 3 freshmen and a soph I will be utterly shocked. 

3 minutes ago, IUrocker said:

Love thinking of a starting lineup that would consist of: Phinisee, Romeo, Hunter, Smith, and Juwan....my deepest apologies rest of the Big10, but time to start getting used to it. 

I'm also hopeful Archie can do something to dial-in Green and Davis. There's potential there. There's some serious upside to Smith, obviously, and hopefully an immediate perimeter threat from DAnderson. Depth. Depth.