Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

37 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

I never doubted Archie

Same here. Most of my co-workers are all Purdue, Michigan, or Ohio State fans and dog on IU as often as they can, but when I told them we hired Archie and what he’s been able to do up to this point, they’ve been shaking in their boots..

26 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

Easy boys. We've yet to sign a 5 star. Let's just enjoy the process 1st.

Pardon my ignorance, but what does this mean? ... Are you saying Archie hasn't signed a 5-star? ... We've signed 5-stars in the past -- were't Gordon, Zeller and Vonleh all 5-stars? ... Or are you just saying we've yet to sign THIS particular 5-star?

8 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

You’re always all over the place. First you say Vanderbilt. Then you say Kansas. And now you say IU. Are you gonna stick with IU or go with the G league next?

There's still a lot of time between now and April 30th and no prediction means anything until an LOI is signed.

If Romeo is a no go, I'm gonna take a long, long hiatus from here and won't be landing anywhere else.  So i'm super hopeful it's truly Romeo to IU.

10 minutes ago, HoosierHoops1 said:

There's still a lot of time between now and April 30th and no prediction means anything until an LOI is signed.

If Romeo is a no go, I'm gonna take a long, long hiatus from here and won't be landing anywhere else.  So i'm super hopeful it's truly Romeo to IU.

It’s just a waiting game now. It’ll be fine

51 minutes ago, HoosierHoops1 said:

yeah right

7 minutes ago, chicagoHOOSIER said:

yeah right

I hope it doesn't come to that. This recruitment is a little different than others, for me.  I spend a fair amount of time here, but everyone whips people into a positive frenzy with their guarantees and done deal proclamations. If it doesn't happen, they just happened to have been wrong, no biggie. I've bought in before "fool me a lot" but if this doesn't pan out "fool me no more".  

1 hour ago, HoosierHoops1 said:

Well we have the April evaluations coming up which will keep us busy for a little bit.  Should be fun to watch/hear who the staff prioritizes.

2 hours ago, Woodson1980 said:

Poor Al ,the guy nobody wants to recognize potential wise or even for what he's already shown for that matter.

Yes hes not the greatest shooter in the world but there's so much more to the game.

When he's All Big defensive team as a junior it'll be a love fest.

I'm with ya brother, and I don't think his is that bad. He just needs to work on it some.

There are several national recruiting analysts who have solid intel that it is IU plus there is the fact that he his announcing in front of the general public. A few data points that are promising.

On top of this a lot of people saying it isn’t done after all of this would be the ones saying it’s done if Kansas or Vandy were inserted into the articles where IU’s name is. It’s over.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

On top of this a lot of people saying it isn’t done after all of this would be the ones saying it’s done if Kansas or Vandy were inserted into the articles where IU’s name is. It’s over.

Can you explain this viewpoint? Maybe I’m not smart enough to get it lol. Want to understand ANYTHING pro Langford news wise lol.

Can you explain this viewpoint? Maybe I’m not smart enough to get it lol. Want to understand ANYTHING pro Langford news wise lol.

He’s not breaking anything new but rather pointing out that there is so much smoke for IU that some are still ignoring or being doubtful about but had there been this much smoke for Vandy or Kansas, people would have thrown in the towel and said it’s done

He’s not breaking anything new but rather pointing out that there is so much smoke for IU that some are still ignoring or being doubtful about but had there been this much smoke for Vandy or Kansas, people would have thrown in the towel and said it’s done

Thanks . The Kansas insider (matt scott) is gonna ride his Kansas pick through April 30th. Just because

6 hours ago, Bailey7878 said:

Agreed and I still can't believe we are getting him. Massive get.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

It’s not a done deal. It’s still here say I don’t know why some people on here are saying he is for sure coming

Thanks . The Kansas insider (matt scott) is gonna ride his Kansas pick through April 30th. Just because

I'm pretty sure the vandy guy Jesse Johnson won't switch either. He had both Montgomery and Romeo to vandy. He is anchors down no matter what.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk