Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Oh Romeo, Oh Romeo, where art thou Romeo? 

Deny thy suitors and refuse their offers. 

Oh if thou wilt not be sworn to IU

We'll all stop following your tweets.    (Deepest apologies to Willie Shakespeare)

Who was the last Southern Indiana (L-ville area) Hoosier? Pat Graham from Floyd Central? Also was Chuck Franz from Clarksville, and Tommy Baker from Jeffersonville. Oh, and Steve Green from Silver Creek. Don't recall a New Albany Bulldog ever playing for IU..
Any thoughts?

Sherron Wilkerson was from Jeffersonville, but of course he wasn't a four year guy.

Who was the last Southern Indiana (L-ville area) Hoosier?  Pat Graham from Floyd Central?  Also was Chuck Franz from Clarksville, and Tommy Baker from Jeffersonville.  Oh, and Steve Green from Silver Creek.  Don't recall a New Albany Bulldog ever playing for IU..

Any thoughts?

well...Cody Zeller was from Washington...that's pretty far south.

Sherron Wilkerson from Jeffersonville, played at IU.

Damon Bailey was from Bedford.

Calbert Chaney was from Evansville (right on the Ohio River)

Michael Lewis was from Jasper

Brian Evans was from Terre Haute

from New Albany? nope, can't find any...but I think Purdue got a couple from New Albany over the years it that tells you anything.

well...Cody Zeller was from Washington...that's pretty far south.
Sherron Wilkerson from Jeffersonville, played at IU.
Damon Bailey was from Bedford.
Calbert Chaney was from Evansville (right on the Ohio River)
Michael Lewis was from Jasper
Brian Evans was from Terre Haute

from New Albany? nope, can't find any...but I think Purdue got a couple from New Albany over the years it that tells you anything.

Jared Jeffries from Bloomington

. I went to Floyd Central three years but a longtime ago! I was there when they got the nickname Superhicks. We made it to the semifinals of the state and lost to East Chicago Washington who won that year. They had Pete Turgovich, Junior Bridgeman, and Tim Stoddard on that team.

Jerry Schellenberg should have been a Hoosier.

Who was the last Southern Indiana (L-ville area) Hoosier?  Pat Graham from Floyd Central?  Also was Chuck Franz from Clarksville, and Tommy Baker from Jeffersonville.  Oh, and Steve Green from Silver Creek.  Don't recall a New Albany Bulldog ever playing for IU..

Any thoughts?

How fast we forget... How ya doin at Xavier, Remy Abell?

I know... transfers don't count, right? Haha.