Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

Transfer Portal w IU Interest

3 hours ago, Chris007 said:

Anyone worried about Ballo just know he got to know Bloomington on opening night of Little 5 week. He made stops at Upstairs Pub and Kilroys. Sounds like he enjoyed himself at both places. Let’s see if he heads South to Louisville today.

Little 5 seems a week early compared to back in my days. Times have changed I suppose. 

2 minutes ago, Trish said:

Little 5 seems a week early compared to back in my days. Times have changed I suppose. 

I follow a uber driver in Bloomington on X ... based on his tweets it looks like "Little 5 Weekend" never ends. LOL

6 minutes ago, Trish said:

I graduated in 2010 and I remember it being the weekend of 4/20 at least once.  I think one year it got pushed back a week because of a later easter/passover that year.

2 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Boogie is most likely following Cal to Arkansas

Figured so. Thought maybe Indiana could jump in with the Ballo potentially on the way.

2 minutes ago, Ghost of Rick Majerus said:

Liam is still calling and Boogie is still not answering. 

Is Liam calling Woodson and is Woodson still forgetting his name?

49 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Personally, I’m about that long from moving on to the next big man.  I want Ballo but you don’t want to get caught holding the bag while you wait around.  Sounds like we’ve given him the best pitch and $ we can give.  Hope he commits, but if he doesn’t look at the other guys we had/have coming in.

Amari Williams....

Just now, RaceToTheTop said:

First hand knowledge or gut instinct?  Trusting you on this my friend.

Gut at this point because it wouldn't take till 11 to edit the video. But I still think he's a Hoosier. I would be shocked if he ends up somewhere else. 

1 minute ago, Chris007 said:

Gut at this point because it wouldn't take till 11 to edit the video. But I still think he's a Hoosier. I would be shocked if he ends up somewhere else. 

I need an answer soon .... tired of refreshing the screen and my "to do" list continues to grow around the house. LOL

6 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Don't fland and rice play the same position.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

That's okay, Rice can come off the bench. Indiana needs as much talent as possible because we all saw what it looked like last season. 

1 minute ago, Trish said:

That's okay, Rice can come off the bench. Indiana needs as much talent as possible because we all saw what it looked like last season. 

Rice isn't coming off the bench nor should he.  Rice and Carlyle by all indications are the starting guards.  Galloway is able to sub at three different spots. Tucker likely able to sub at the 2 and 3 as well.