Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

Transfer Portal w IU Interest

5 minutes ago, cthomas said:

This all seems eerily similar to last portal season. We think we have someone and then we don't. Speculation on lineups runs rampant and then disappointment and despair. Wake me when it's over.

Exactly!  That’s why I have this uneasiness!  Once they leave without a commitment it just seems like we are done.  

15 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Getting a little bit nervous TBH the longer it goes without a Ballo announcement.  Really not comfortable if he starts taking other visits.

Exactly!  If he leaves without a commitment and takes other visits, it’s either going to be a bidding war or we lose him altogether.  

22 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Getting a little bit nervous TBH the longer it goes without a Ballo announcement.  Really not comfortable if he starts taking other visits.

Or taking other calls.  Pretty easy for another team to up the anti.  

1 hour ago, Trish said:

@Chris007

Do you think the program uses the charter to bring in some of these kids or are they picking them up in Indianapolis? 

I’m not sure. If it’s legal they’re using the charter. But I’m not up on the rules to know.