Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

Transfer Portal w IU Interest

34 minutes ago, DoctorP said:

Man, I’d just be happy getting even one of Rice, Carlyle, Conwell. 

Think about if we land 2, along with MM, MR, and Payne….thats a top 10 team. Add the kid from Evansville and let’s do this….   :)

9 minutes ago, IndyHoops said:

Think about if we land 2, along with MM, MR, and Payne….thats a top 10 team. Add the kid from Evansville and let’s do this….   :)

very optimistic I see - me like

22 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Trevor Andershock reports we've reached out to 6'10" Elijah Malone of Grace College (1 yr. left).  Averaged 17.3p;  8.3r; 1.9a; 2.5b and was named NAIA Player of the Year after being an NAIA 2nd team All-American the previous year.

https://gclancers.com/news/2024/4/1/mens-basketball-moore-malone-earn-naia-national-coach-player-of-the-year.aspx

Malone just won the Bevo Francis award, going to the best small college player in the country. This covers NCAA Divisions II and III as well as NAIA and junior colleges.

Conwell would be a huge add. Everyone will be after him though.

It will definitely be to our benefit that UK is in the flux that's it's currently in, I could have seen Calipari going all out for Conwell.

11 minutes ago, AKHoosier said:

Conwell would be a huge add. Everyone will be after him though.

It will definitely be to our benefit that UK is in the flux that's it's currently in, I could have seen Calipari going all out for Conwell.

We have the money to keep Conwell home. 

25 minutes ago, Bowhunter said:

We have the money to keep Conwell home. 

I'm sure we do, and I hope it happens. 

However, everyone has money. I don't think we are alone in having deep pockets.