Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

realTomCrean

IUBB vs Nebraska - Friday, 03.15.24 @ 9PM on BTN

We are so one dimensional it's sort of unreal for a D1 P5 basketball program with multiple national championships historically and who spends the amount of money this program does. If we can't find Ware we are toast

2 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

We’re down 23 at halftime. You’ve been on boards for years, I’ve gathered. Genuinely, what are you expecting here? What are you looking to accomplish?

Life is better when you ignore him. Are mods allowed to ignore posters?

15 minutes ago, Five Prime said:

I agree with Steuben on this one.  Go rant about firing Woodson somewhere else.  I want a different coach too but let's talk about the game here

We are losing by 25.  WTF is there to talk about.

1 minute ago, theriverpilot said:

Nebraska (Allick and Mast?) are actually doing a good job of being physical with Ware tonight and taking any rhythm away

Sure, they are fouling him every time he touches the ball and Woody yells at him instead of the officials. I hope he doesn’t get hurt.

2 minutes ago, steubenhoosier said:

Guess you haven’t kept up completely but no biggie. Understand now how this board operates 

You’re wrong because they have all been involved policing it. But even if you weren’t, it’s not that serious bro. 

I would be willing to bet next years team will have less talent. But lucky for us we will still have Woodson .
Not sure if you heard... but apparently this is just the game thread... gotta talk about how awful our coach is only in the designated areas....

The Steuben out front shoulda told ya...

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk