Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

realTomCrean

IUBB vs Nebraska - Friday, 03.15.24 @ 9PM on BTN

No Galloway or Leal could make this an ugly half. X, Gunn and Cupps can't guard these guys. Gunn and Cupps particularly. Maybe they'll mercy rule us and stop the shooting contest and we can crawl back and make it respectable by the end

9 minutes ago, lillurk said:

Also Nebraska is legitimately good. But that’s even further reason IU should be better

They’re an 8 or 9 seed in the tournament. Hardly “good”.

So, you're still playing the role of thread police?
Ok, back on the [mention=9252]steubenhoosier[/mention]- approved topic: Hoosiers are getting smoked. Woodson's focus was to guard the 3-point line. Not getting it done. Hoosiers down 23 at the half thanks to a 17-0 run by Nebraska to end the half.
Ware with ZERO points. X with 4 points, 2 fouls 
Feel like he was waiting for this moment

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, BleedCubbieBlue said:

Mike Woodson isn't going to talk about his job. After everything that Mike Woodson has done, Mike Woodson's job shouldn't even been discussed. You need act like a TRUE FAN.

Yeah, forgive me. He's done his job. He's not guarding the 3-point line.

I'm not going to sit here and explain my game plan to you. We talked about Tony Miyagi a lot. Been a pain in our butts all year. But Mike Woodson ain't the one out there not guarding him, turning the ball over. Gabe Cupps just couldn't get it done against Miyagi. I'll never blame my players, the buck stops with Mike Woodson. 

I will always stay awake wondering what if we had Gallo in the BTT.

Nebraska wants it. 
We look like we could care less. Woody - they're shutting Ware down. Do something other than trying to feed him the ball inside. It isn't working. It's leading to turnovers and easy points/threes for Nebraska. 

They are playing so hard on defense. Absolutely punking us.

This isn’t any surprise.

Woody and his faction will blame injuries.

And Not True fans.

Season on the line and this is the performance and effort we give?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

4 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

20 minutes left of the CJ Gunn and Kaleb Banks Experience.

But also 20 minutes left of Ke'lel Ware.  Hope he shows better in the second and doesn't go out playing like he did in the first half.

Would love it to be the final 20 minutes of the Mike Woodson Experience.

3 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

A game where we are totally unprepared to guard the three! U go to the fire thread and say crap! Currently this game is going horrible. Emotions are going to run high when you are getting hammered

Have read multiple times when someone has posted something positive in the fire thread that they needed to go to the positive thread. I haven’t said anything on the fire thread for a bit. Guess expecting the standards to be the same across the board doesn’t really matter. The negative guys rule 

2 minutes ago, RoncalliHoosier said:

So, you're still playing the role of thread police?

Ok, back on the @steubenhoosier- approved topic: Hoosiers are getting smoked. Woodson's focus was to guard the 3-point line. Not getting it done. Hoosiers down 23 at the half thanks to a 17-0 run by Nebraska to end the half.

Ware with ZERO points. X with 4 points, 2 fouls 

You can ignore annoying posters. It makes life on this board much more enjoyable.

1 minute ago, LamarCheeks said:

Fixed it for you. 

I'm trying to be optimistic.  Nebraska can't play any better and we can't play any worse than we did in the 1st half.  Hoping for the best and expecting the worst.  

Have read multiple times when someone has posted something positive in the fire thread that they needed to go to the positive thread. I haven’t said anything on the fire thread for a bit. Guess expecting the standards to be the same across the board doesn’t really matter. The negative guys rule 
Ok say something positive about this game please!

3 minutes ago, AH1971 said:

They’re an 8 or 9 seed in the tournament. Hardly “good”.

IU is playing horribly, but Nebraska is good.  Beat Purdue by 16.  When they are hitting their threes they can beat anyone.  

We made them look even better than they are but if I'm a 1 through 4 seed, they aren't a 8 or 9 I want to play against.