Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

realTomCrean

IUBB vs Nebraska - Friday, 03.15.24 @ 9PM on BTN

Just now, Hovadipo said:

We’re down 23 at halftime. You’ve been on boards for years, I’ve gathered. Genuinely, what are you expecting here? What are you looking to accomplish?

Nothing wrong with criticizing the game. I take exception when the fire conversation leaks into every other thread.

We’re down 23 at halftime. You’ve been on boards for years, I’ve gathered. Genuinely, what are you expecting here? What are you looking to accomplish?
To rile us up cause the poster knows we're all on edge

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, steubenhoosier said:

Have read multiple times when someone has posted something positive in the fire thread that they needed to go to the positive thread. I haven’t said anything on the fire thread for a bit. Guess expecting the standards to be the same across the board doesn’t really matter. The negative guys rule 

Pretty sure anytime that’s happened it’s been mostly tongue in cheek since we are wallowing in the fire thread unless I missed someone being belligerent about positivity lol

Our front court not being their usual selves combined with "Japanese Steph Curry" going off on us for the 3rd time is making this one extra tough to swallow. Tough way for the year to end. Just weren't good enough. 

Feel for XJ and Walker. Wish we could've put a better team around Ware. 

Malik has been so awful the last few games that it's fair to start asking if he is leaving and has checked out. Hopefully nothing but he looks not in it imo

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk