Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

realTomCrean

IUBB vs Nebraska - Friday, 03.15.24 @ 9PM on BTN

Just now, Home Jersey said:

Exactly. Have some dignity. 

That was the killshot. Body language totally shifted. I hope they don't come out flat, but, I mean.......

20 minutes left at least.

20 minutes left of the CJ Gunn and Kaleb Banks Experience.

But also 20 minutes left of Ke'lel Ware.  Hope he shows better in the second and doesn't go out playing like he did in the first half.

Just now, RoncalliHoosier said:

Mike Woodson needs to be the ex-coach of the Hoosiers.

Mike Woodson isn't going to talk about his job. After everything that Mike Woodson has done, Mike Woodson's job shouldn't even been discussed. You need act like a TRUE FAN.

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

Tominaga is such a different skill set from Baldwin.

X is next level at shutting down driving guards.

Nebraska is all catch and shoot guys.

57 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

I absolutely HATE the matchups for us against Nebraska.

Hope I’m wrong.

Bumpity, bumpity, bump.

There’s a fire Woodson thread . This is the game thread
A game where we are totally unprepared to guard the three! U go to the fire thread and say crap! Currently this game is going horrible. Emotions are going to run high when you are getting hammered

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Nebraska wants it. 

We look like we could care less. Woody - they're shutting Ware down. Do something other than trying to feed him the ball inside. It isn't working. It's leading to turnovers and easy points/threes for Nebraska. 

Did we roll back over the hump in the opposite direction. Third time playing these guys and they are picking us apart meanwhile we are playing exactly the same strategy as the first 2 games. Do something different. I get it, there isn’t a change coming because they are going to continue clogging the post and we havre nobody who can shoot. 

Just now, steubenhoosier said:

There’s a fire Woodson thread . This is the game thread

So, you're still playing the role of thread police?

Ok, back on the @steubenhoosier- approved topic: Hoosiers are getting smoked. Woodson's focus was to guard the 3-point line. Not getting it done. Hoosiers down 23 at the half thanks to a 17-0 run by Nebraska to end the half.

Ware with ZERO points. X with 4 points, 2 fouls