Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

3 minutes ago, Trish said:

Hey Mods, I think we should add a True Fan symbol next to the true fans on this board. Woodson loves his true fans. Let’s see who the true fans are! 

Well, I won't have one. I won't spend another cent on IU gear or games as long as Woodson is coach.

2 minutes ago, AZ Hoosier said:

If that turns out to be true, this I am leaving... Screw Buckner, screw Woodson... I will be back when Indiana fires Woodson's sorry @$$ and hires a coach... until then, I am done watching, rooting and caring.

Thanks to all for letting me ride along the past couple of years... I'll be back some day (hopefully)...

until then:

lopesup.jpg

IMG_2515.gif

Watched a couple snippets of postgame, and the nail has met the coffin for the Fire Woody Campaign. I do not see how this is not a disaster next season, and man do they have some work to do before May. We will know before summer starts whether it is bad or really bad. I am annoyed this is where we are at, but the offseason will at least be interesting. Whatever. I will happily eat an entire bowl of lukewarm crow if we win a bunch of games next year, but I see no path to that. 

4 minutes ago, steubenhoosier said:

So now we’re attacking the players?

SMH

Calling one of the players ‘not really a good contributor’ may be the weakest “attack against a player” I’ve ever seen on a message board.

Pretty sure @Hoosierfan2017 is going kinda chill on this one. Lol

Though @Loaded Chicken Sandwich may not like the degrading of his guy.

1 minute ago, Chris007 said:

Prove to someone you’re not average Leal & Galloway.

You mean like the double digit assists Galloway had the last few games?

I get being anti-Woodson.

I thought you were supposed to be the guy on this forum. But comments like this, attacking players, is way beneath what you were supposed to be 

So now we’re attacking the players?
SMH
Leal took a shot at him so why protect him? I would agree but leal took the low road like he is steve Alford or some ****. Leal wouldn't even be considered a decent player if we weren't such trash now days. He probably have less minutes then middle school bob if we had any decent talent! Hopefully he is better next season though lol

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

We've cited the lackluster NBA coaching records of Woody and Zeke, but let us not overlook Randy Wittman's less than spectacular NBA coaching career as he's been mentioned as part of the Woody, QB, Zeke mutual admiration society.

His overall professional coaching record is 278 wins and 406 losses for a robust 41%.  In 7 of his 9 seasons he failed to make the playoffs.  In the other two, he lost in conference semifinals.

So we're set up for the next 9 years. 1 more of Woodson, then 4 with Isiah, then 4 with Wittman. Sounds like a plan.

Let me go see when Purdue is playing so I can watch a school that wants to win.

Just now, steubenhoosier said:

I thought you were supposed to be the guy on this forum. But comments like this, attacking players, is way beneath what you were supposed to be 

He’s not wrong. Either player isn’t leading this team to a B1G championship, let alone a national championship. 

2 minutes ago, steubenhoosier said:

What about the game Woodson said he was awful. Was he great that game. Don’t be a fanboy. My wife is that.

1 hour ago, HoosierTrav said:

Do you believe Kentucky got rid of Gillespie bc he was a drunk, rather than not meeting their expectations? 

Him being a drunk was just the excuse that they used to justify it.

1 minute ago, steubenhoosier said:

Okay… I thought “not a contributor” was  a vicious player attack. But “average!!”

Now we’re getting truly violent.