Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

Just now, Hovadipo said:

Over 14,000 posts and this thread reaches its most unhinged point after a senior day win over Actually a POS Tom Izzo lol. 

An observation and nothing more. 41’s ad revenue going craaazyyyy.

Keeping the lights on BAYBEEEEE

What’s the over/under on 20 wins next season 

As of now, have to say under. But still got to hear from Malik and Mgbako. Also need to wait until portal is over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Over 14,000 posts and this thread reaches its most unhinged point after a senior day win over Actually a POS Tom Izzo lol. 

14,000 posts from the most true fans Indiana has. Mike Woodson would be proud. We’re doing our jobs just as well as he’s doing his. 

Honestly felt scripted ngl from both of them. You don’t go through senior activities if you’re coming back and they both did it. I felt like it was for the message to get out there that they will ride for woodson ect. They have 3 in state recruits in the building today too. I think they truly meant what they said but people who know they’re coming back don’t usually talk.

15 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

I never thought I’d see so many SO pissed that our players pushed back hard against adversity and a fanbase death march and won four in a row in conference. And we’re salty when they did so? Damn straight they’re salty, this past two weeks showed guts and they oughta be.

8 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Remember when you crap on the fans don’t beg us to support you next season as you cash your paycheck.

He should be thinking these fans he’s not having to bribe us with Garage Beers just to fill seats in a year we are fighting to make the NIT. Keep it in perspective, Woody. 

1 minute ago, AnotherSznOnTheBrink said:

He should be thinking these fans he’s not having to bribe us with Garage Beers just to fill seats in a year we are fighting to make the NIT. Keep it in perspective, Woody. 

Indiana doesn’t do the NIT. This is Indiana. - Fred Glass. 

Does Scott Dolson want to pay for the NIT? That will get the 2024 recruits going wild. Oh wait. 

2 minutes ago, Trish said:

Indiana doesn’t do the NIT. This is Indiana. - Fred Glass. 

Does Scott Dolson want to pay for the NIT? That will get the 2024 recruits going wild. Oh wait. 

You don’t pay to play in the NIT. Glass said this about the CBI. IU has participated in the NIT when asked

8 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Maybe true. I think it's deeper than a meaningless win on Senior Day. 

I mean, IU got hot after the season was already lost and they're losing their best player, by far. I'm not sure that anyone is really placated by wins after the season was already lost. 

And Woody's recent comments are just fanning the flames. It's like he's TRYING to be as unlikeable as possible...

I’ve seen some arrogant coaches before, but Woodson is up there with the best of them. Calling out the fans is insane. 
By ar the most arrogant outside of knight iu has ever had. He is something

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk