Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

Just now, Brass Cannon said:

We make excuses like we always do 

What’s going to be the excuse when Woodson gets a 5th year? He made a tourney and Archie technically didn’t.

What happens when IU loses these next 3 (including to Michigan.) get no one in the portal and lose to like FGCU next year game one instead of winning by like 4. 
We will see what happens. Probably be pissed though. Yep Probably just be pissed like I have for what seems like a eternity

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Golfman25 said:

Dolson better get out front of this and says his hands where tied.  Otherwise, all three of them will be going down in flames.  They own this chit.  

His hands weren’t tied. He’s a shill just like those that came before him. 

21 minutes ago, HoosierBoiler said:

I grew up in Bloomington and have rooted for IU all my life even though I graduated from Purdue. I think I’m about done. I watched Smith hit that 3 last night at Illinois and thought my god he would be beloved at IU. IU has lost its way. I’m so disappointed 

Dude just root for Purdue. You'll be much happier.

Just now, coonhounds said:

We will see what happens. Probably be pissed though. Yep Probably just be pissed like I have for what seems like a eternity

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Even the Yogi Sweet 16 ERA seems so long ago

1 minute ago, IUHAHN81 said:

Dusty gon' stomp our a$$ next year at OSU....if that actually happens. 

I’d say it’s highly likely, unless they decide to keep Diebler.  Either way, May is going somewhere and it sounds like it won’t be IU.

New game plan guys: 

Woody gets next year and sets up the NBA model with a GM and our pro day for scouts, etc. We miss the BTT but Dusty May makes the second round. Then we announce Dusty will be joining staff for Woody's 5th and final year as head coach. 

You want the job? Gotta kiss the ring, son.

6 minutes ago, KYHoosier said:

Hope next year gets ugly. Final nail in the coffin for IUBB. Admin doesn’t care about putting out a good product or the fan base. Can’t move on from the 80s

I don't understand this thinking. I

Do I think we will win big next year, probably not but I hope we have a great season next year. As long as we win I couldn't care who the coach that does it.

1 minute ago, Home Jersey said:

New game plan guys: 

Woody gets next year and sets up the NBA model with a GM and our pro day for scouts, etc. We miss the BTT but Dusty May makes the second round. Then we announce Dusty will be joining staff for Woody's 5th and final year as head coach. 

You want the job? Gotta kiss the ring, son.

Keep dreaming!

43 minutes ago, IUrocker said:

Ugh, I really hope this is just a ploy to quiet all the noise with rumors of future coaches and stuff until the season is over. If you think about it, news like that also backs off the rumor mill from the sides of Pearl and May so that they can concentrate on the rest of their seasons as well. Of course this is big time wishful thinking on my part. 

the only plausible this is, yeah they let this out as a misdirection.  Then a week or two after the season, Woodson steps in and retires -- which gives Dolson time to line up the next guy.