Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

I hope Mike and his friends realize after next year Mike will be remembered as the horrible basketball coach instead of the great player he was. It’s going to get ugly. This feels like Gtown keeping Ewing an extra year when he was a dead man walking. I’m so sad. I’m 26 right now. Maybe we’ll be good when I’m 30.

I truly hope that all the posters that are active in this thread will continue to post after we have a new coach! I love seeing all the old names and newcomers uniting as a fan base. I am by nature a sunshine pumper, but I’m also a realist. I hope the next hire is all for years to come.

6 minutes ago, HoosierBoiler said:

I grew up in Bloomington and have rooted for IU all my life even though I graduated from Purdue. I think I’m about done. I watched Smith hit that 3 last night at Illinois and thought my god he would be beloved at IU. IU has lost its way. I’m so disappointed 

And we have no way or idea how to find our way back.

1 minute ago, mamasa said:

I truly hope that all the posters that are active in this thread will continue to post after we have a new coach! I love seeing all the old names and newcomers uniting as a fan base. I am by nature a sunshine pumper, but I’m also a realist. I hope the next hire is all for years to come.

Well this should go for another year. 

I hope Mike and his friends realize after next year Mike will be remembered as the horrible basketball coach instead of the great player he was. It’s going to get ugly. This feels like Gtown keeping Ewing an extra year when he was a dead man walking. I’m so sad. I’m 26 right now. Maybe we’ll be good when I’m 30.
Beyond ugly. And to add insult to injury I bet ohio state hires may cause quinn will again do all he can to keep Woodson after next year. May probably isn't going to just keep sitting around waiting for him to leave.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

31 minutes ago, monskisprodigy said:

Wellllllllppppppp, that stinks if true. Scared to see how ugly this gets. 

I live in Arizona, some good basketball in my backyard with GCU and Tucson not far. That’s the positive for me haha. 

Indeed... been supporting GCU all season... been to a couple of games... not looking back...

14 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

If he even sniffs the tournament next season Buckner will try to get him another year for sure.

Bingo. As we’ve said - this will set us back for years. Just a shame 

18 minutes ago, IndyHoops said:

I’ll say one last time…. Woodson and staff better win big or expect it to get REAL ugly with the fans.

Next year will be bad if the portal season is ugly…. I think it will be bad sunday

Well not a lot has changed in the last couple of years it seems since I last logged on.  USPS enjoy the next couple of weeks.  Go IU
Good to see you!

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

53 minutes ago, AH1971 said:

Better start fielding AD resumes while we’re at it. Zero chance Dolson survives next season.

Dolson better get out front of this and says his hands where tied.  Otherwise, all three of them will be going down in flames.  They own this chit.