Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

31 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

He's going to give him a new staff and a GM to help in the future for the portal. Because Woodson now believes that he doesn't need HS kids anymore, he wants to use the portal to field a team from here on out. 

Apparently all of the recruiting his has been doing is conflicting with his tee times.

40 minutes ago, Crazy about IU said:

I graduated from Union 1975

So you are related to Doug?  And you know Dave Brown and Kevin & Tim Urlige, not sure how to spell it.  

19 minutes ago, Artie86 said:

....Wow, that is absolutely insane. Goodbye landing future Indiana Mr. Basketballs. This is totally NBA driven....

The GM part isn't the bad part, something like that is happening in college football. The bad part is that we'd still have a crappy coach.

16 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I will say if Dolson wanted to get the pressure turned up so he can make a change it's happening. 

I take this as,....

"Ok, Quinn,.....this is how you're going to play this?"

"Well, I have a job to do here at IU and I think a change is warranted! If you want to dance, let's dance! I'm not going to let this go without one hell of a fight!"

GO IU!

1 minute ago, mdiu28 said:

Saw on the Trilly discord, no idea if it's true, that UCONN has showed interest in Galloway. Would be a perfect place for him if I'm being honest. 

Trey will leave for sure! 

36 minutes ago, HoosierMatty said:

That and I'm tired of the media saying we wanted a knight guy former player.

But that was true for a whole bunch of people. They wanted someone who would reunite the "family" and, importantly to them, get Knight back into the hall for a game.

Good grief, I remember hearing so many people say things like "He's one of Bobby's boys. He'll show 'em how it's done."

People were absolutely delusional about it all. I still can't believe all the nonsense that was going around.

In addition to Galloway, I saw a post today that says everyone but Cupps is rumored to be heading to the portal if Woody stays. 
And I just read some guy on Twitter talking about building around mm,mr,Galloway next year and crushing the portal. It appears some have no idea what's really going on. If you say mm is leaving they trash you.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

23 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

That's interesting. Very interesting. Scott is learning and may have seen something last year already.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Sorry to bother but could you tell us what it said. I couldn’t open the article.

Until we leave the barn tomorrow night with a W
Highly doubt we win tomorrow. We barely won last year when minnesota was playing walk on players. This minnesota team is good

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

49 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

That is an interesting read, if it is accurate.

Thanks for posting it.