Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

firecoachwoodsonthread

6 minutes ago, Feathery said:

Jerod is definitely a safe space, words hurt so bad type. On their show I agree with his calmer approach, but with Ryan’s opinions. Tonsoni is a good listen as well. 

Jerod's dad was a coach, so imo he's always gonna be sensitive when it comes to overt criticism or generalizations. I wish Andy would open up more on how he really feels too cuz apparently he's a hothead watching this 'basketball' in real time.

32 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Let’s just watch this game knowing we’re most likely to have a new coach next season. Hopefully will have more later. Trying to get some clarification on a good rumor.

Rumor has it if IU loses today they would 4 games under .500 in Big Ten play going into the final week… I need confirmation though…

34 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Let’s just watch this game knowing we’re most likely to have a new coach next season. Hopefully will have more later. Trying to get some clarification on a good rumor.

Alright, it’s been 32 minutes. Whatcha got :-)? J/k but this is nice to see!

1 hour ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Assembly Call’s getting bent out of shape over the ‘lazy’ comments too. If ‘lazy’ isn’t an acceptable word, what is acceptable to describe the way he does his job? 

IMG_8598.thumb.jpeg.40357d739595d2a85c808aa6241cca15.jpeg

I mean they are correct. All you goofs calling him lazy are so misinformed. He is not at all lazy about his cigar game, his whiskey game, his golf game.  As they said different priorities. Basketball and recruiting just happen to fall just below mowing the lawn and just  above expressing his dogs anal glands.

3 minutes ago, iu eyedoc said:

I mean they are correct. All you goofs calling him lazy are so misinformed. He is not at all lazy about his cigar game, his whiskey game, his golf game.  As they said different priorities. Basketball and recruiting just happen to fall just below mowing the lawn and just  above expressing his dogs anal glands.

IMG_8606.jpeg.1b789a1a1066dd84adb526c95d3993d6.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

One thing I did hear which I didn’t know or maybe I missed it was that Dolson had a players only meeting this week. They talked about social media, and a few other things like being contacted by other players and coaches. 

I wonder if conversations were held with Trey regarding being done with IU at the end of the season if Woodson is still there.

11 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

One thing I did hear which I didn’t know or maybe I missed it was that Dolson had a players only meeting this week. They talked about social media, and a few other things like being contacted by other players and coaches. 

Was that your juicy rumor, I think I heard that.  

If it was to motivate them to play well, that’s not working 

Appreciate that info, but was that what you were looking to get clarification on? Or was this an extra tidbit on a Sunday Funday (especially for you)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No still waiting to confirm that. Just hearing things are progressing nicely with our offseason search if we would happen to have a search. 

Dolson - “Bruce would you be interested in being head coach at Indiana University”

Pearl - “I would accept the job if offered”

Dolson - “thank you Bruce” *click*

You mean a search like that? Right? Yes? LIE TO ME?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Is this just a professional way to say the meeting was about ignoring trolls on social media even if they happened to play at IU, make some impressive defensive claims, and spent some time coaching?