Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

My email to Dolson 

I assume you will be getting a lot of these kinds of emails today. Maybe not because most fans are totally over this coaching regime. I wasn't in favor of the hire when you made the hire but was going to give it a chance. I am now totally over it today because that was the most embarrassing loss I can remember in all of my years watching IU basketball.

The roster construction is horrible and we have absolutely no guard play. We left one scholarship open even though everyone knew we needed more guards. Instead of bringing in some guards he brings in Walker and Sparks who don't even see the court.

You need to fire him tonight because this is totally unacceptable and should not happen at IU. It sounds like he is not totally dedicated to work hard on the recruiting front that a college basketball coach needs. This team plays with no passion or enthusiasm and that comes from your coach. He looks uninterested and has no emotion on the court. I just don't think he knew what the college game entails and shouldn't have ever been hired to coach IU basketball.

Please do all of us long time Hoosiers a favor and try to rebuild this program. I would like to get a coach like the Indiana State coach who actually runs a modern style of offense.

Scott Roberts

I demand some apologizes ;) as I warned everyone here he would fail. 

He has failed. He is not the guy and never was the guy. He is not qualified. He’s a dinosaur coaching 2008 basketball. 

3 minutes ago, IUc2016 said:

Woody the first to clock into his own firing thread, comical. 

(referring to the profile pic if it wasn't obvious)

35EDE4CF-4CA4-4BF0-B3DB-34E512760A7B.jpeg.87c477585e27a90d9fe4aedf266b51ee.jpeg

When you're about to get paid millions to go away and will have way more time to nap/fish

Like many, I really doubt anyone but Coach Woodson is leading this program next year…. But I’m starting to wonder if keeping him another year will cost us more than the difference in the buyout 

4 minutes ago, hper50 said:

Like many, I really doubt anyone but Coach Woodson is leading this program next year…. But I’m starting to wonder if keeping him another year will cost us more than the difference in the buyout 

Apparently Trilly just stated that some prominent boosters are starting to get noisy. I really don't think it happens this year even though it should, but it will get interesting nonetheless.

8 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Quinn won't let him get fired. We are stuck with him next year with one recruit coming in.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, you speak truth... it's better to be protected than qualified.

2 minutes ago, hper50 said:

If these craptastic performances continue I won't be surprised if we miss on the likes of Sisley and Mullins.