Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson + Assessment of Former Posters

4 minutes ago, Herotime said:

Than you better start rooting for someone else, big dawg

I don't care who the coach is just win

You said we hope to be terrible next year and I can never want that as an IU fan. If Woodson has a great year next year that is fine with me.

Don't get your hopes up... had the same thought, but naw, that ain't happening...
I did as well. I realize now the announcement of Woody return was cause they knew the backlash of liam decommit would fuel the fire Woodson fire

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, jbeaman9 said:

Fans? Maybe a small part. 

style of play, Woodson’s offense, publicly bashing a Montverde player, publicly stating it’s not his job to run sets for shooters. 

fan craziness is a simple cover. 

Yeah, the conversation with Woodson went something like this:

Liam: Coach, I am decommitting and want a release from my NLI.

Woodson: That's too bad. Tell ya what... we will release you if you blame this on "the toxic fanbase".

1 minute ago, AZ Hoosier said:

There was a post in the Liam thread that someone posted screenshots in Tilly's discord of Liam's mom saying the coaching staff hasn't talked to him since he signed... how's that for an arrogant coach with a massive ego?

Truly, are you surprised?

1 minute ago, AZ Hoosier said:

There was a post in the Liam thread that someone posted screenshots in Tilly's discord of Liam's mom saying the coaching staff hasn't talked to him since he signed... how's that for an arrogant coach with a massive ego?

Can you PM me the screenshot or tag me in it on discord @ nottena

4 minutes ago, HoosierMatty said:

We have a very passionate fan base. Almost as bad as Kentucky. Now for 20 plus years we have been sold garbage and mediocrity by an insane administration that lives in a separate universe from their fans. They don't care about basketball or winning in a basketball loving state. 

So yeah we have become toxic and they share a lot of blame in that. Just think if UK had an administration like ours? Their fans would raided their offices with pitch forks and torches ! 

It's not fair to put it all on us. 

Nobody said it is all on the fans but we are part of the problem 

4 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

I did as well. I realize now the announcement of Woody return was cause they knew the backlash of liam decommit would fuel the fire Woodson fire

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

well, it's pretty well fired up again after Liam's announcement.