Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson

12 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Not a chance. With the big donors on his side he might be here till he’s 80. Plus with that ego.

Well then, he's going to have to get off his butt and work for recruits... so much for "they come to Mike Woodson"... can't say that I'm not unhappy about this development.

Maybe Mrs Woodson will get out and help with recruiting...

Just now, Brass Cannon said:

Come on man. He just needs to get over the hump. It’s that simple. 

Had some sunshine pumper tell me yesterday to go be a Purdue fan and trust the process. Wonder how that stooge is feeling right about now. 

10 minutes ago, Kentuckysucks said:

Think of this as a positive.  We miss the tournament next season he's gone guaranteed.   The last thing anyone wants is another opening weekend blowout and then a year 5.  Always better to get the bandage off as quickly as possible. 

Keeping a crap coach for 4 years doesn’t make us less of a joke. 

Just now, Jwalk83 said:

Had some sunshine pumper tell me yesterday to go be a Purdue fan and trust the process. Wonder how that stooge is feeling right about now. 

Man trying to figure out our rotation next year is going to be insane.  A walk on might end up starting. 

He’s not the first or the last. Well only high schooler because that’s the only commit we have for 24, 25 and 26. But don’t be surprised if Malik, Trey and Cupps leave too. Add Gunn, Banks, X, Ware, Walker and Mgbako to that, and we won’t even have a team next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

Man trying to figure out our rotation next year is going to be insane.  A walk on might end up starting. 

This is crazy… if this team has a bunch of players hit the portal it’s gonna be like 2008-09 all over again. I see the team being something close to what Michigan was this year unfortunately.