Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

3 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Not till 3am but I’m trying to clean. It doesn’t matter what I say anyway.

Chris put the windex down, pick up your phone, and start making some calls. Whatever and whoever your source is please burn their line up and get us an answer. I’m having a crisis over here and I’m trying to hide it from my children and wife 

33 minutes ago, mdiu28 said:

Eric saying he's hearing Liam's family thinks IU is a toxic place due to the fans....

Oh it's toxic alright, but not because of the fans...

1 minute ago, Chris007 said:

Every team is going to use our style of play against us. We might have money but portal guards won’t want to come feed the post. Same thing with Liam.

But why did Liam think it was right to start with?  And now to switch the day after it is said that he would be back? 

Would Woodson lobby Dolson to NOT release Liam? Would be an incredibly ugly look for IU, but we've experienced as bad or worse in the last 3 years...

1 minute ago, ap2345 said:

Eric’s a clown 

The Hysterics are nothing but trash weirdos. I haven't given them the time of day since they weirded out Dawson Garcia. They have been and are ultimate cringe. If they would. Just continue their immature fanboy ways and talk to Liam's mom they would know Woody has been pretty much absent since the kid committed to us. 

Man. One of the things I saw people who say to keep Woodson was, he has McNeeley coming in so add in a couple of guards and we can compete for a Big 10 title. I thought that was delusional but not impossible.

But hey, we beat 3 shitty teams in a row, so it’s all good, amirite?

1 minute ago, TadQueasy said:

But why did Liam think it was right to start with?  And now to switch the day after it is said that he would be back? 

Because he realizes his future coach doesn't give a crap about him. 

5 minutes ago, IUFAN1976 said:

I think this makes Woodson look even worse and maybe Dolson and company changes their mind

Don't get your hopes up... had the same thought, but naw, that ain't happening...

We have a very passionate fan base. Almost as bad as Kentucky. Now for 20 plus years we have been sold garbage and mediocrity by an insane administration that lives in a separate universe from their fans. They don't care about basketball or winning in a basketball loving state. 

So yeah we have become toxic and they share a lot of blame in that. Just think if UK had an administration like ours? Their fans would raided their offices with pitch forks and torches ! 

It's not fair to put it all on us.