Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson

2 hours ago, Home Jersey said:

Mrs. Mgbako is determined to singlehandedly salvage Mike Woodson's IU legacy. Lol

Initiated his recruitment. If he does come back for year 2, she will undoubtedly be one of the main factors in that decision (as will his father). They are the type of family that I could believe the parents saying no to a transfer... you made a commitment... see it out. That is the vibe I get from 2nd and 3rd hand stories of them, no personal experiences with them. Let's hope! 

My gut says 50/50 right now. I will be very pleasantly surprised if he comes back here. I fully expect he will go through the draft process and maybe even enter the portal but end up withdrawing. Who knows. Gonna be an interesting next month!

Maybe she could get a spot on the bench next to Armond.  :) 

2 hours ago, Alford Bailey said:

For whatever reason we went with X and Galloway and X was never 100%. One good guard and this team makes the tournament and honestly it’s very doable that next years team can make the tournament with the right additions. We will know by May. Some of you have went off the deep end….

You lost me at "one good guard."  

23 minutes ago, mdiu28 said:

Eric saying he's hearing Liam's family thinks IU is a toxic place due to the fans....

More likely is that McNeeley is a one-and-done and wants to make sure he plays in the NCAA Tournament.  No guarantees playing under coach Woodson. 

2 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Mack Mgbako and Liam McNeeley would potentially be the best set of outside shooting starting forwards in the nation.

Maybe not, but tell me why that is not a plausible take.

Or not.  :)   

Just now, Scotty R said:

Everyone can say Liam decommtted because of Woodsy coming back but if it is because of Woody why he commit here in the first place.

He committed to IU because Beard did Beard things and got fired from Texas.    He would of been a layup commitment for Texas