Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Chris007

2023 SF/PF Mackenzie Mgbako to INDI-F’N-ANA

9 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Crap, how do I interpret this?  Does it or does it not mean that the previous X tweet was about MM???????

This is obviously XJ realizing his first tweet was driving the fan base into a rabid depression, and he had to give us another fleeting glimpse of hope before MM commits to KU tomorrow. Not looking good....... IMO /s

1 minute ago, RaceToTheTop said:

As their roster currently is -- and with a couple of openings, they'll look for a backup 4/5 -- MM would certainly have to play some 4, even if it were when K Adams or Dickinson went to the bench.

Yup, and I'd be selling that hard to MM right now. It doesn't even have to be 100% accurate to sell it. 

At IU, we've got 4 guys at the 4 and 5, you're a straight up wing here. 

Thank you! Ketchup is awful and ruins pretty much everything.
Ketchup is good on bad French . Hopefully mm isn't reading this and is a big ketchup fan. You guys will run him off and he will be at kansas where he can enjoy his ketchup in peace

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Just now, Chris007 said:

Uwe Blab just followed Mgbako on MySpace so I think this thing could be happening. 

The dude is my age, old!  Why would MM follow him or talk to him, he most likely never even heard of him.  I am confused because I thinking it’s a joke 

Just now, IUFAN1976 said:

The dude is my age, old!  Why would MM follow him or talk to him, he most likely never even heard of him.  I am confused because I thinking it’s a joke 

Uwe sold a tech company I think. I’m just messing around because I’m bored. No one knows but I feel good.

Definitely a joke. MySpace was pretty much the original social media.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk