Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

OliviaPope40

IUBB @ Michigan State - Tuesday, 2/21/23 @ 9:00 on ESPN

1 minute ago, coonhounds said:

At what point do we worry about how terrible we will be next season especially if hood leaves?, we're going to be the worst indiana team since creans first season

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

I think it’s common sense at this point. I don’t think Woodson or anyone here wants to watch Bates go 4-19 nightly next season as the starting SG. It’s going to be an ugly year more than likely. 

2 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

At what point do we worry about how terrible we will be next season especially if hood leaves?, we're going to be the worst indiana team since creans first season

I’m not all that sure you have to worry about JHS leaving. In any event, things have a way of working out. We’ll need the transfer portal.

2 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Trayce has been dominated by Big Country 

I love the confidence TJD has that he’ll be an NBA player and he’ll have some help with Woodson getting a G League contract, but he’s not going to be cracking an NBA rotation. 

4 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

Unless Archie Miller gets hired back, I'm not worried about it. 

2 minutes ago, Trish said:

Saturday will be difficult. If they can squeeze a couple wins the following week and a couple in the B1G tourney, they’ll have a shot at a solid seed. 

Yeah the team the committee said is the top #4 seed 3 days ago….with work still to do and maybe they’ll have a shot at a decent seed. 

Unless Archie Miller gets hired back, I'm not worried about it. 
I am just saying besides tjd and hood we are getting very little. It's a bit concerned but I guess we will wait see what happens

3 minutes ago, Bankshot said:

In a loosely related thought, I’m starting to dislike pretty much everything about being in the Big 10 conference.

The officiating, the imbalanced schedule between different opponents, the 9 o’clock road games, etc.

I’ve hated the big10 for years. It’s a horrible brand of basketball. 

1 minute ago, Stuhoo said:

Not gonna win em all boys.

MSU with an emotionally charged atmosphere, and then they got hot from three. We played tired after winning a bunch lately. It happens.

If you think this game is reflection on more than that? IMO you are completely missing the context.

Got home by halftime.  Just came for the hot takes at the end.  Funny stuff.