Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Indiana Vs North Carolina Game Thread Wed 11/30/22 9:15pm(ish) ESPN (

4 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Josh, I know it's hard for you but try to keep up with the rest of us!!   :103:

List on page 6 of this thread and it's a very good list of attendees.

I really just assumed you didn't do it old man.

Here's the list I compiled for the rest!

Commits and targets who will be at the game tonight from Josh

@CuppsGabe

@jakai_newton

@JalenHaralson3

@SisleyTrent

@ThomasMeleek

@FBidunga

@jonathanp0well1

@mckenneytrey1

North Carolina had a 16 point lead on Kansas last year in title game in first half. They have 4 starters back and just had a rude awakening last week. I think they rested on there accomplishment from last year. Before they lost two games last week I was very confident about Or chances. Now I believe they will be playing like a cornered angry dog. They have something to prove. Look at Michigan against Virginia last night I bet most thought Virginia would blow them out. North Carolina is capable of playing really good basketball I hope it’s not tonight. My guess a very close game .

Sorry guys, I'm just not that worried about UNC "trying really hard". They stink this year and they stunk last year before their cinderella run. Hoosiers by a whole heap.
This is where I'm at. They had a magical run in the Tournament. There body of work in the regular season is where I think they are truly at.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Start time officially moved to 9:25.  At 8:47, Duke - O$U still had 11:57 remaining and Duke with a 6 point lead.

I know it was posted earlier but it has gotten so old that the ESPN dumbasses schedule games 2 hours apart.  Will they ever fricking learn?