Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

Just now, IUwins0708 said:

I’m thinking it could be sometime between now and the end of the season.  And I’m being serious.

I just find it hard to believe Stevens would stay on as Celtics coach for rest of season without Ainge or players finding out. They would quit on him immediately. Lame duck coach for a floundering fringe playoff team just wouldn't work. If he says (or said) yes, he surely has to move now (as in within the next week depending on Celtics contract issues)

3 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I know Jerry and he has some connections that make me jealous. He’s very well connected and a pretty cool guy. Believe what he is saying.

Is it "actually" JY posting on this board to your knowledge?

Just now, Chris007 said:

I know Jerry and he has some connections that make me jealous. He’s very well connected and a pretty cool guy. Believe what he is saying.

Well if anyone needed to get their hopes up juuuuuuuust a little bit higher just read this ^^. I'm very close to posting my home address and requesting someone please come here and take all my devices away. I'd get the same amount of work done anyway...

Just now, IUwins0708 said:

Yes

If it’s towards the end of the season do you see any players bolting beforehand? I am worried about that aspect just for next years team if it takes a long time. Totally worth it, but still

1 minute ago, Treesh said:

I’ll see you at night moves tonight. 

Brad ********* Stevens!

My new office is going to be pretty close to Night Moves, I'll be at the office 2x a week, just sayin'....

8 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Chris not needing to be the guy says a lot about him.  Listen up, folks. And, thanks much for all you have been sharing.  

Edited by LookatthestonesonDolson