Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

1 hour ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

RTZ has been right and wrong multiple times since I joined HSN 4 or 5 years ago. Ya hit and ya miss on some. Just be thankful those bringing info to the boards. With social media today it’s hard to hear info before social media has it 

Cool what’s he been right about

38 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

It’s not even that for me. It’s the “insider” info that a player’s about to pop for IU. We have four open slots and are going to fill at least three of them through the portal. At least one will very likely be soon.

So while that’s true, it’s really non-specific and doesn’t merit any special treatment.

And if there’s a hint that it’s Love? Yes, that seems to be the most likely one per Rabby and the Indy Star article.

This.  It’s just like a horoscope so generic that it’s bound to happen. Then if it doesn’t. “Oh well kids change their minds” 

Just now, coonhounds said:

Who cares who is right and wrong. Enjoy the info or don't. Unnecessary to be critical of anyone imo. If they are a lover who pretends to have inside info that's pathetic but it is what it is. My sources are saying love comits sometime before next weekend so there's that. And maybe one more surprise!

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Are these real sources or fake sources? Has someone kept track of your predictions from those sources?

Inquiring minds want to know, but be careful, others may call you out for being fake!

14 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Cool what’s he been right about

Hang on lemme go back through hundreds of pages and waste hours of time to get that Intel for you. 

Someone pissed in your cheerios if your this adamant that his Intel is always trash or so upset. 

2 minutes ago, jbeaman9 said:

Are these real sources or fake sources? Has someone kept track of your predictions from those sources?

Inquiring minds want to know, but be careful, others may call you out for being fake!

Ask Brass Cannon. He’s adamant he’s closer to a Fraud than real 

3 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Hang on lemme go back through hundreds of pages and waste hours of time to get that Intel for you. 

Someone pissed in your cheerios if your this adamant that his Intel is always trash or so upset. 

I don't like defending Brass, but......I don't think him asking what he has been correct about is an unfair question.....you shouldn't have to sift through hundreds of pages of material to know one thing if you consider him to be a trusted source.  If you asked posters on here what Chris has been correct on anyone that has spent any time on the board could tell you things immediately.

Utah Valley's coach has moved on to California just two days after they lost in the final four of the NIT.  Already three Utah Valley players in the portal;  only one of mention is La'Tre Darthard, 6'4" guard.  Averaged 13.8 ppg, 3.5 reb, 1.6 assists.  Shot 43/36/89.

A player to keep on eye on to see if they enter the portal from Utah Valley is Trey Woodbury.  Although he's not as tall, I'd compare him to Sam Griesel.

4 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Utah Valley's coach has moved on to California just two days after they lost in the final four of the NIT.  Already three Utah Valley players in the portal;  only one of mention is La'Tre Darthard, 6'4" guard.  Averaged 13.8 ppg, 3.5 reb, 1.6 assists.  Shot 43/36/89.

A player to keep on eye on to see if they enter the portal from Utah Valley is Trey Woodbury.  Although he's not as tall, I'd compare him to Sam Griesel.

It's not just anyone... It's former 2x First Team Pac10 and 2x NBA CHAMPION... MARK MADSEN.

32 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

This.  It’s just like a horoscope so generic that it’s bound to happen. Then if it doesn’t. “Oh well kids change their minds” 

If you don't believe posters, don't believe them. That's totally fine. They're not hurting anyone by posting info they hear whether or not it's correct. It's not as though they're asking for money and it's not behind a paywall. Not sure why you're complaining.

1 minute ago, go iu bb said:

If you don't believe posters, don't believe them. That's totally fine. They're not hurting anyone by posting info they hear whether or not it's correct. It's not as though they're asking for money and it's not behind a paywall. Not sure why you're complaining.

people will always complain about this unfortunately. Kids change their minds it is what it is.