Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosier Guy

Maryland at IU Game Thread 01/26 1 PM CBS

2 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Of course my wife plans a skating rink family trip starting at 1pm. Lol. What are the odds?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Hooooo buddy I’d be sneaking some carefully written divorce papers into those insurance waivers today. 

Worried about the early crowd. Going again, but the liquored up student section was a lot like Devonte Green the other night. Boom or bust. Hope they show up without the hangover today.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

1 minute ago, mdn82 said:

Worried about the early crowd. Going again, but the liquored up student section was a lot like Devonte Green the other night. Boom or bust. Hope they show up without the hangover today.

As long as you’re ripped, that’s the most important thing

Big list of visitors at Indiana today including Aminu Mohammed, Logan Duncomb, Shawn Phillips, Payton Sparks & Pierce Thomas. IU commits Anthony Leal & Trey Galloway will also be on hand
@IndianaRivals
Corey Evans

7 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Big list of visitors at Indiana today including Aminu Mohammed, Logan Duncomb, Shawn Phillips, Payton Sparks & Pierce Thomas. IU commits Anthony Leal & Trey Galloway will also be on hand
@IndianaRivals
Corey Evans

You had a great post in the UN thread about 45 mins ago, but this is even better sir.