Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

RIP coach. Thank you for everything you’ve done for the university and young men you’ve coached throughout the years. So many mixed feelings in the public eye of the type of man you are but the true fans really know the positive impact you’ve had and the legacy you will leave forever. So glad he was able to mend fences and have that special moment in Assembly with his former players before he passed. I feel like if this would have happened back when I was still in school my family would have let me take a sick day, ha. 

14 minutes ago, Dave from Dayton said:

Outside our classroom doors, teachers have signs including a quote they like...mine is "The key is not the will"...

RIP Coach Knight 

A sad day for Hoosier Nation!  RIP RMK!!!!

He was without a doubt one of the best coaches to ever coach the game of basketball and I am fortunate enough to have witness most of his 902 wins having watched IU since 1974 and everyone of his National Championships and Big Ten Titles!!