Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

IU vs Uof6 Game Thread

What in the world is wrong with Race Thompson? Can’t possibly be concussion symptoms still, can it? Not having him and Jerome Hunter is killing this teams potential.
No idea but obviously its not good. I doubt he plays at all this year.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

What in the world is wrong with Race Thompson? Can’t possibly be concussion symptoms still, can it? Not having him and Jerome Hunter is killing this teams potential.

I sure hope not. Concussion symptoms lasting this long isn’t good, hope whatever it is he comes out ok. Brain injuries aren’t something to take lightly.

3 minutes ago, Dalton26 said:

I sure hope not. Concussion symptoms lasting this long isn’t good, hope whatever it is he comes out ok. Brain injuries aren’t something to take lightly.

On the pre-game Fischer said Thompson did (does) have a severe concussion.  Also, once again suggested Hunter likely won't play this season.

7 minutes ago, Irish YJ said:

you beat me to it

half the post on this board would make you think we're 2-8, not 8-2. 

IMO, the team is still gelling. And we're not close to the final product on O. 

I agree, quite a few of us are guilty of a lot of frustration. This is Archie’s first year with his guys and they are grinding it out ugly or not 

7 minutes ago, pumpfake said:

On the pre-game Fischer said Thompson did (does) have a severe concussion.  Also, once again suggested Hunter likely won't play this season.

Isn’t there any talk of Hunter red shirting. Is there anything to the WV like out of Thompson?

36 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

Nice win but we gorra make three throws better or it will cost us games. Glad fitzner did not play much. He is a big liability

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

He's turned into one. I was really excited for him pre-season and the early games. Now I cringe when he comes in. Below average defense and a turnover machine. He needs to hit 3's at a high rate to justify playing, IMO.