Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

X-Hoosier

Looking to next season

We could be really good next year.

Returning: OG, Juwan, JBJ, RJ, Hartman

Possible returnees: Williams, Bryant

Coming in: Newkirk, Davis, Jones, Green, Gelon

Leaving: Yogi, Max, Z

If Williams and Bryant come back then we're a Top 15 team next year and would be an inside based team. If Williams and/or Bryant leave then good luck to them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using BtownBanners mobile app

We could be really good next year.

Returning: OG, Juwan, JBJ, RJ, Hartman

Possible returnees: Williams, Bryant

Coming in: Newkirk, Davis, Jones, Green, Gelon

Leaving: Yogi, Max, Z

If Williams and Bryant come back then we're a Top 15 team next year and would be an inside based team. If Williams and/or Bryant leave then good luck to them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using BtownBanners mobile app

I don't think we will ever be an inside based team with Crean as coach not his style

Worried about departures. Going to be a long 2 months. Really excited to see Newkirk, Cujo, Green, and DD in candy stripes.

Hopeful starting lineup..

Rojo---Newkirk

JBJ---Cujo, Green

Troy--Hartman

OG----Juwan

Thomas---DD

Something tells me we lose 2.

Im slightly worried about Rojo leaving for some reason. I dont think that it will happen at all. If it was me I wouldve been pissed I was shut down this game.

We look very good still for next year. Need an experienced guard running the show but we did just fine with Yogi his freshman year. TB will tear the big ten up next year with OG running along side him.

Hartman will be a better version of himself next year which is an excellent thing.

A lot of next seasons success is going to hang on Troy. We would go from very good to great again if Troy gives it one more go. No doubt he should but I think the monet talks.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk