Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

12 hours ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

Nothing too crazy, but definitely exciting. Damezi is a kid of few words lol but I have learned what they usually mean. Not gonna put anything out there that is too public tho. Lose trust. He is not committing tonight tho I can say that lol.

Definitely appreciate the information you bring, but appreciate more your respect of your sources.  

Romeo is in no rush obviously, but if we're where he wants to go then I could see him committing before his season starts. Imagine the love he'd get everywhere if he was playing his senior season as an IU commit.  When did Damon Bailey commit? Maybe that's something he mentioned to Romeo. 

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Romeo is in no rush obviously, but if we're where he wants to go then I could see him committing before his season starts. Imagine the love he'd get everywhere if he was playing his senior season as an IU commit.  When did Damon Bailey commit? Maybe that's something he mentioned to Romeo. 

New Albany would sell out every game they play, home and away.  If they don't already.

Damn, I took that as the Kansas visit could be cancelled. We don't know what the exact question was that led to that answer, but wow.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Wowza-wowza-wowza-wowza

It’s not a good idea to read too much into a positive post-visit article; they happen most every time.

But this article seems a little different.

I just don’t see UNC as his destination. If he DID cancel that Kansas visit? Hmmmm.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Honestly, you'd be crazy not to take Mr. Langford's comments as anything other than IU is the clear favorite. Things can change as this weekend really put us on top for both kids it sounds like. The KU visit could blow him away too, but things are definitely looking up. Romeo is ours barring a KU miracle.

We may not get either Romeo or Darius, but I am really impressed with the job that Coach Miller has done in getting us in contention. This just feels so different from years past. I am very optimistic about the '19 class and the future of Indiana basketball. Maybe this time we really are back!