Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

54 minutes ago, Stromboli said:

I know we're making jokes here... But I think we're crossing a line. The pictures, the (less than flattering) psychoanalysis. Keep this relationship out of it. Keep this girl out of it. 

Any way we could get this deleted, and get back to trashing Kansas?

Good call. Done. 

Let’s really try to get this thread back on some sort of track, please. There’s always that “new thread” button for anything else. 

I did not mention names nor add any pictures. All that I was doing was providing info and insight to rumors that was brought up on this thread numerous times. I agree that the photo was pushing the envelope a little far. The photo is public domain since it was posted on a social sights and local paper. We were just providing a few answers to the constant ebb and flow of this recruitment. Funny though, this info was the closest to any FACTS that has posted on this thread in 300 pages. At least it broke up the several pages of ridiculousness that was 'which state is more desirable, Kansas or Illinois'.

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, MoyeNeeded said:

I did not mention names nor add any pictures. All that I was doing was providing info and insight to rumors that was brought up on this thread numerous times. I agree that the photo was pushing the envelope a little far. The photo is public domain since it was posted on a social sights and local paper. We were just providing a few answers to the constant ebb and flow of this recruitment. Funny though, this info was the closest to any FACTS that has posted on this thread in 300 pages. At least it broke up the several pages of ridiculousness that was 'which state is more desirable, Kansas or Illinois'.

True - it's on topic.

Also true:  Mods decided to move beyond that facet of the topic.

Also true: Moye is a GREAT poster. Without any qualifications; i.e. it's unconditionally true. 

Conclusion? Let's move on.

True - it's on topic.
Also true:  Mods decided to move beyond that facet of the topic.
Also true: Moye is a GREAT poster. Without any qualifications. 
Conclusion? Let's move on.

Agreed. But could you please list the posters here that 'are qualified' so we all know what information that we should take with a grain of salt. By the way, no person here knows what qualifications I do or do not hold. My parents sure do. They paid quite well for the education lol!

12 hours ago, Fkfootball1 said:

Can't go by Greg Rakestraw. He's a Butler fan that wants IU to stay down. All of our rivals are wishful thinking Langford to Vandy. They are nervous. Romeo may open the floodgates. 

I know Raekstraw a little bit and can tell you he is a fan of all college basketball and certainly does not hate IU (not a fan of team either). Just because he has some info that may or may not be correct doesn't mean he is ant-IU. He is a stand up guy and I believe him when he says he was told Romeo is going to Vandy. Doesn't mean its true or the person that gave him this is correct. He is just saying what he is being told which he is allowed to do. Doesn't mean he hates IU or wants him to stay down.   

I know Raekstraw a little bit and can tell you he is a fan of all college basketball and certainly does not hate IU (not a fan of team either). Just because he has some info that may or may not be correct doesn't mean he is ant-IU. He is a stand up guy and I believe him when he says he was told Romeo is going to Vandy. Doesn't mean its true or the person that gave him this is correct. He is just saying what he is being told which he is allowed to do. Doesn't mean he hates IU.   
So basically he knows nothing.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

One thing to consider is even if Romeo is leaning toward Vandy, his father remains committed to taking one last visit to IU, so Archie will have a great opportunity to change Romeo’s mind. Dad seems convinced.
It's mind boggling to me vandy would even be an option anymore after they had a year to watch drew coach. And if he is not that close to garland as some state what do they offer? Nothing.

1 minute ago, Bailey7878 said:

It's mind boggling to me vandy would even be an option anymore after they had a year to watch drew coach. And if he is not that close to garland as some state what do they offer? Nothing.

Well, actually, they may be offering something!

At least his dad sees through Drew’s BS. Romeo’s reasoning may be as simple as wanting to play with Darius and liking Drew’s personality. Shallow reasons, but he is a teenager.
I guess but I thought garland had no pull on him. It does not add up.