Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

I just had a guy say Darius and Romeo are best friends, he's definitely never coming to IU and they've been playing AAU together for years now. None of those things are true yet he stated them all as fact. Some IU fans are a special kind of stupid.
Which group? I'm a member of some, but rarely go there except to get a laugh.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, iufaninillinois said:

Which group? I'm a member of some, but rarely go there except to get a laugh.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

"Indiana Hoosiers Basketball Fans", it's from a post on sunday in regards to Sean East. If you want a good laugh, just look through the comment on there, it's a hoot.

2 hours ago, TheWatShot said:

I try to avoid Facebook discussions at all costs when it comes to sports. Facebook brings out the worst in people. Check out this gem obtained from the Indiana basketball Facebook page, on a post showing IU's current NBA players:

"Weird who recruited all these NBA players? Oh yea the coach we kicked out for having a subpar injury riddled season.. He was a great recruiter and even better man.. put us back on the map.. and now were back out of the conversation again"

59 likes.

Pretty sure my very old mother's ladies' bunco group dominates that facebook page.

"Indiana Hoosiers Basketball Fans", it's from a post on sunday in regards to Sean East. If you want a good laugh, just look through the comment on there, it's a hoot.

Oh man, that’s the one I was talking about. You’re right, that thread is hilarious. They really believe that stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, cappymo14 said:

Oh man, that’s the one I was talking about. You’re right, that thread is hilarious. They really believe that stuff.

Go in the comments and find the long thread and you can see the guy come at me after I called him out then he retracted everything he said and stopped responding. Like I said, some IU fans are on whole other level.

This thread is getting close to the absurdity that was the Fire Tom Crean thread.

That was the best thread in the history of threads.

A lot more true talk in that thread than people cared to admit early on.

9 hours ago, Ajwhitis said:

Go in the comments and find the long thread and you can see the guy come at me after I called him out then he retracted everything he said and stopped responding. Like I said, some IU fans are on whole other level.

As one man once said, "You cant fix stupid"

22 minutes ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

Does the author realize Indiana wasn't even in the race when Crean was here??? UE could offer Romeo but that doesn't mean anything. 

Yeah, I don't get the point of even mentioning the two in the same article.   Hey, i know now, Romeo moved his decision date back since he heard Crean was in the running for Pitt or Georgia job.  SHEESH!