Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

5 minutes ago, MikeRoberts said:

Who left and were they contributors?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

(G) Larry Austin, Jr. originally a transfer in from Xavier.  This season appeared in 23 games logging 254 minutes.  2.5 PPG / 1.4 reb / 24 assists / 15 TO's.   Played in 60 games for Xavier from 2014-16 averaging 1.3 points and 0.8 assists per game.  Has 1 year of remaining eligibility.

(G) Payton Willis (Soph.) appeared in a total of 66 games avg. 18 min/game.  5 PPG / 2 reb / 108 assists / 85 TO's.

23 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

(G) Larry Austin, Jr. originally a transfer in from Xavier.  This season appeared in 23 games logging 254 minutes.  2.5 PPG / 1.4 reb / 24 assists / 15 TO's.   Played in 60 games for Xavier from 2014-16 averaging 1.3 points and 0.8 assists per game.  Has 1 year of remaining eligibility.

(G) Payton Willis (Soph.) appeared in a total of 66 games avg. 18 min/game.  5 PPG / 2 reb / 108 assists / 85 TO's.

So they combined for about 7 points per game for a team that lost 20 games.  Looks like Spring Creaning for sure.

3/14/18

My opinion remains unchanged.

Interested to see what plans Archie counters with if this doesn’t go our way. Seems like JUCO. Hoping Grad Transfer market has some gems. We need to win and win soon.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
Your sticking with vandy?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I do think they may possibly be avoiding announcing to keep the backlash at a minimum. That "theory" isn't preposterous. It's very possible. But if he does choose Vandy, he might not want to come back to Indiana for a while.
I disagree. I don't buy that theory.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Why even make the trip to IU then if he has made up his mind?
I have never seen a recruit push back their decision as late as possible to avoid fan backlash in the state of Indiana. Phinisee managed to survive.

RP chose an instate school over another instate school. Choosing Vandy or Kansas would be dissing the entire state.

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

I have never seen a recruit push back their decision as late as possible to avoid fan backlash in the state of Indiana. Phinisee managed to survive.

To give the perception it was a really difficult decision. It gives Archie and IU some love that it took until the end of April to decide.

The other reason it's in April isn't so sunshine and rainbows.

3 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

Do you really think more than 2 or 3 random dudes shouted something positive about Purdouche at one of his games?

RP chose an instate school over another instate school. Choosing Vandy or Kansas would be dissing the entire state.

Zion dissed a whole state and 2 school fan bases (Clemson, South Carolina) he seems to be doing just fine playing the rest of his high school career in that state knowing he dissed them for Duke

Zion dissed a whole state and 2 school fan bases (Clemson, South Carolina) he seems to be doing just fine playing the rest of his high school career in that state knowing he dissed them for Duke

Lived in SC. They don't care about basketball. It's football and baseball there.

There will always be idiots on social media but Zion sold out gyms in South Carolina and was a bigger internet sensation then Romeo is. Key thing he said was it was a relief to announce and get it out of the way. More importantly after he signed with duke his games still sold out and he still signed autographs afterwards. He was the number 3 player in the class

14 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

There will always be idiots on social media but Zion sold out gyms in South Carolina and was a bigger internet sensation then Romeo is. Key thing he said was it was a relief to announce and get it out of the way. More importantly after he signed with duke his games still sold out and he still signed autographs afterwards. He was the number 3 player in the class

So he sold out gyms that are comparable to our MS ones...